Scanner Pro is the best scanning app for your iPhone and iPad.
Scan agreements, receipts, IDs, books, and more using your device and turn them into high-quality PDFs, so you can safely store and share them anywhere.
"I will confess to some serious love for Scanner Pro." – Rick Broida, CNET
"Scanner Pro is an excellent app for those who’d like to digitize and organize their paper worlds." – Marc Saltzman, USA Today
"There really isn’t a better scanner app for iPhone than Scanner Pro." – Matthew Panzarino, TNW
Experience the simplicity of on-the-go document scanning. It takes seconds to scan your travel expenses, convert paper sketches into digital copies, and save interesting articles and books for later. Due to its advanced image processing, Scanner Pro will automatically detect borders, correct perspective and distortions, remove shadows, making your scans look professional. Finally, share, email and upload your perfect scans anywhere.
TEXT VISION (OCR)
Turn your scans into text, so you can read, copy, and export it to other apps. Scanner Pro supports 25+ languages: Catalan, Croatian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Latin, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Turkish and Ukrainian.
FULL TEXT SEARCH
Search through the text of your scans, not just their titles. Quickly find any scan no matter how it’s named.
Automate your flow and perform multiple actions in just one tap. First, choose your actions – rename documents, send an email, upload to Dropbox, save to the required folder and much more. Then, with just one tap Scanner Pro will complete all of these actions, while you solve more important problems.
AUTO UPLOAD TO CLOUD
Scanner Pro can automatically upload your scans to Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, Box, iCloud Drive, OneDrive, OneNote or any other WebDAV-enabled online storage.
SHARE YOUR SCANS
Share as many scans as you want for FREE. Send scanned documents via email, export to Photos or open in any 3rd party application. Also, you can print your documents or even fax them to most countries and territories.
PROTECT YOUR PDFs
Protect your document library with a secure password, Face ID, or Touch ID. Share password-protected scans to shield them from prying eyes.
Keep your documents handy when on-the-go. Scan a document on your iPhone or iPad and access it on all your other devices.
EDIT. SAVE. EDIT AGAIN
Unlike other apps, Scanner Pro saves the original document that you scanned. This means you can always go back and reverse the edit changes or annotations you made.
* Current Scanner Pro PLUS subscription price starts at 19.99/year with a 7-day trial.
* If you choose to purchase Scanner Pro PLUS, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
* Prices are in US dollars, may vary in countries other than the US, and are subject to change without notice.
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
* If you don’t choose to purchase Scanner Pro PLUS, you can simply continue using Scanner Pro for free.
Have any feedback or comments? We’d love to hear from you at http://readdle.com/contact
Terms of Service: https://readdle.com/terms
Our salutations to everyone in 2021!
We're back to you with the first in this year update that is focused on bug fixes and general improvements to Scanner Pro.
If you need us you can find us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Looking to clear out some extra space in the bottom of your closet? You can start with all those boxes of receipts and documents, thanks to Scanner Pro. Convert PDFs into searchable text, merge documents and track receipts. With everything in your pocket, you’ll never need to take time out of the day to hunt down that important form again.
I use this App Everyday!
I love Scanner Pro. It is so easy to use. I use it to scan and send documents nearly everyday because it automatically straightens and aligns them to all four corners, removing all distortion seen in every regular photo. It saves lots of time. The image size can be adjusted after the scan to any standard document size before printing. The scans can be named and renamed again later as needed since no two files can have the same name within the same folder. The date can even be added to the name with one simple click. Scans can be grouped together in one file or placed in multiple files for ease of locating or sending. Any image can be rescanned and replaced with a new image, or discarded altogether. After scanning, you can edit the image in several ways to clean it up oftentimes making it more legible than the original. You can easily scan color or black and white photos, text, full pages, text and images, or even handwriting such as old recipe cards. I find that indirect sunlight is the best light for scanning with this app. You can save any image in color or black & white, in either low or high resolution. Get Scanner Pro-you won’t regret it!
Some suggestions and questions
I am one of your users and I am using Scanner pro on my iPhone. I have some suggestions and questions.
1. When I finish my scanning and I want to send the file to others directly using my iPhone, I cannot find the option "using the Airdrop" which I think is the most convenient way connected iPhones. This is question #1.
2. As a new comer to this app, I sometimes deleted files by mistake. Although the app can upload files onto the cloud storage, I still think there should be a place where we can find the files we've already deleted just like other products of yours, like PDF Expert. This can be really helpful especially when I have some important files.
3. The uploading works in a strange way sometimes that I can't understand. I always find the folders missing in my Onedrive and iCloud drive, and the files that supposed to be in those missing folders turns out to be in the primary folder. It's easy for me to delete some file in this way.
4. Still the problem of uploading. I think it better to let the files on my iPhone completely conform to ones on the Cloud disk. Sometimes I may scan one file several times to get the best one, and those files are all uploaded on to my iCloud so that I can't tell which one is the best when I open my iCloud. So the best way is that when I delete some files from my phone, they will also be deleted from my Cloud storage at the same time.
I'll appreciate it if you can improve some of the problems in the next version.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Readdle Inc.
- 169.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2009-2020 Readdle Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Fax Pack 1 $0.99
- Scanner Pro Plus $19.99
- Fax Pack 2 $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.