Straight from musical idea to music notation - wherever you are!
• EuroBest 2013 Gold winner for best user experience (UX)
• Cannes Lions Gold winner 2013 "Media, Entertainment & Leisure"
• Cannes Lions Silver medalist 2013 "Other Technology for Mobile"
With this app you can:
• Play, sing or whistle any monophonic melody and instantly turn it into music notation.
• Edit score and change playback sound.
• Share results with your friends and synchronize it with ScoreCloud Studio on your computer in order to arrange or edit it further.
• Displays your monophonic input in standard notation.
• Intelligent interpretation of pitch, time signature, rhythm & meter, and tempo directly from monophonic audio input.
• In-App and cloud-based storage of your songs.
• Works with a wide range of musical instruments.
• Playback with a number of different sounds or the original recording.
• Designed for recording also in noisy environments.
• No limitations with regards to musical style – ScoreCloud Express can track composite meters, syncopation, free rhythm etc.
• Share your song with your friends by email, Twitter or Facebook (iOS 6 or higher) for anyone to view and listen to in a web browser.
• Synchronize your songs with ScoreCloud Studio on your computer in order to edit and arrange them.
ScoreCloud Express requires a free account and an Internet connection, since the analysis of your recordings is performed in the cloud.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Just Doesn't Even Try to Do the Job
This is a total waste. It's extremely difficult to log on. I had to delete the app and re-try several times. When I finally did get on, the program is worthless. It does record what you harm into it. And plays it back medium faithfully. But the musical notation doesn't even come close to matching what you input. Much much better to simply hum into a recorder and transcribe what you hummed. Great idea. When somebody finally perfects it I'll buy it. But this is totally worthless.
Don’t Trust The Doubters
I was extremely hesitant at buying this app because of the prior ratings, but I went with my instinct to get it anyway. When I tried out the app for the first time, it did an amazing job. As anything, it was not perfect, with some different notes and wrong rhythms, but it was nothing that could not be fixed. I recommend singing your song clearly on “la” instead of with lyrics and add them in at the end. It may take a few tries, but the first ones can be deleted. Get this app!!!!!
Good for Writing Melodies in Your Head
If you’re playing an instrument, I can definitely see hardships, especially a chordal one. For me though, this helps with getting a melody that’s in my head onto my instruments because I’ve been having so much trouble with my wavering internal pitch. Speeds up that process very quickly and has taught me a lot to maybe not need it eventually along the way. Definitely a good training wheel for pitch minded ears.
- DoReMIR Music Research AB
- 39.1 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2012 DoReMIR Music Research AB
- In-App Purchases
- month of PLUS $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.