Seconds is widely recognized as the best interval timer for HIIT & Tabata training for mobile devices. As well as being featured by Apple, it is recommended by celebrity and personal trainers to their clients all around the globe.
INTERVAL TIMER FEATURES:
• Large, full screen, color coded display that is easy to read from a distance. The display works in either landscape or portrait.
• Templates for HIIT, Tabata and circuit training. A custom template to create every interval. And the compound editor where you can combine many interval timers into one.
• Speaks your interval names so that you can follow a workout without seeing the screen at all. Seconds can even provide prior warning of the upcoming interval. Other alerts including beeps and bells are available.
• Coordinate your music with your Tabata workout. Each interval can have its own music assigned allowing you to match the intensity of your music to the intensity of your HIIT workout.
• Seconds runs in the background allowing you to either have your display off, or use other apps while the HIIT timer is active.
• Export and import. Share the Tabata timers with friends or download them from the web and install them in Seconds.
• Stopwatch that works in landscape and portrait, highlights best and worst lap times and syncs with Apple Watch.
• A quick access countdown timer with 5 preset durations (only first 3 on Apple Watch). Upgraded users may configure their own preset durations. Countdown syncs with Apple Watch.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
All You Need in a Fitness Timer app
I’ve been using this app for a few months now. It’s everything I could imagine needing in a fitness timer app. It is so versatile and so easy to customize. I’ve saved about a dozen of my own routines and it only takes a moment to program a workout found in a magazine or online. And once it is programmed, it’s there forever, whenever you need it. And with the sync feature, you can have it on all devices. I’ve even shared them with friends who have the app using the export feature.
Save your routines to a folder... or two... multiple versions even... It’s up to you. I make full workouts for my normal routine and abbreviated versions for when I’m pressed for time.
With all of my routines on hand at any given time, I have one less excuse for just getting one done. In fact, having this app has made me MUCH more consistent in my exercise regimen. I can’t say enough about it. Seven Stars! *******
Buy the Pro version!
March 2018 Review Update
Have now realized that the app also easily connects to a basic Polar heart rate monitor. Add this to the total flexibility of the display layout, I now have the perfect device for interval training on my Nordic Trac. The electronics on my NT, which is over 20 years old, died many years ago, but Seconds Pro is obviously even better.
I've been using the free version for several years for everything from timing stretch routines to timing steaks on the grill. I never thought I needed the pro version.
Recently I thought I had identified a bug so I sent the developer an email, what did I have to lose. Not only did I get a personalized response confirming that the latest iOS version was causing a problem, but they also invited me to be a beta tester of the corrected Pro version.
Even the free version has so much flexibility and functionality available as far a setting up various routines, all of which you can use without looking at the app, as the text to voice capability is excellent. I'm now ready to set up and refine all of my routines, which because I have the Pro version I can now save.
Like I said I've use the free version for years, but if you use a timer regularly, I highly recommend forking out the money for the paid pro version. You will be glad you did.
Best Timer App in the App Store!!! #FoReal
When creating custom timers for my workouts, seconds pro has always been there. I’ve had this app from the time that it was created and just launched into the App Store from the free to the paid pro version and the improvements that has been integrated within the app. Just kept making the app better and Better.
I like working out by myself, and having trainer or coach or somebody always watching over my shoulder is just nerve-racking. So Innoway I created my coach with this app. I’m proud to say seconds pro is my coach.
There are hundreds to thousands of variations of exercises you can find online to incorporate into building your timers for your workouts.
But that’s just the surface of it, seconds pro has been a great tool for studying and helping me get through my life drawing classes.
It allowed me to create a drawing session within the hour so that we can progress our drawings throughout the class.
It also help me with practice and dance moves in preparing for my tap dance class, and my moves for the club😎👍
You guys did a fantastic job with this app and I really want this app to stay in the store forever so keep doing what you guys are doing!
Success is in the hands of the creator in the eyes of the beholder. Five stars!!! - Longterm SecondsPro user
- Runloop Ltd
- 58.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010-2019 Runloop Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.