Say hello to the future of interval training timers!
The GymNext Flex Timer is the world's first interval training timer app that also controls a wall mounted LED display. It's great for interval training workouts like CrossFit, HIIT, Bootcamps, Intensity, MMA, boxing, and many others.
While traditional wall-mounted LED timers provide a great, easy to see display, they are plagued by difficult to use remotes that are easily broken or lost. Alternatively, smartphone timer apps provide a much simpler, more powerful approach to control and setup, but the in-app display is difficult to see from around the gym.
Enter the Flex Timer - the best of both worlds! Combining a highly visible LED display that can be seen from all over your gym with the most advanced, easiest to use interval timer app available. You're going to love it!
Check out these great features:
* use the app standalone without an LED display or combine it with our Home or Gym Edition timers and you'll never squint to see the time remaining again
* nine highly customizable timer modes including Standard, Round, Interval, Tabata, EMOM, and Laps/Stopwatch. With Multi-Segment, Shot Clock & Beep Test virtually any workout you can think of is covered
* save your favorite workouts with names, descriptions and custom thumbnails for instant recall in the future
* go hands-free with the Apple Watch or Pebble to control the timer from your wrist
* audio sync means your music's volume will be controlled in sync with the apps built-in audio indicators and the LED displays electric buzzer ensuring you can play the music you love at the volume you want without missing a mark
* hook up multiple bluetooth heart rate monitors and you can track your heart rate or your classes as you workout
* setup custom zones to let you know whether your heart rate is too low or too high
* connect to multiple clocks around your gym and simultaneously control all of them or hook up to them individually and run separate classes
* run multiple different timers allowing your class to perform different workouts at the same time
* with bluetooth control, you can now start, stop and pause your timer from acute angles and around corners - no more line of sight restrictions
High Praise for the GymNext Flex Timer:
"This will eventually become the standard for all gyms"
- Garage Gym Reviews
"All our coaches love the clock"
- CrossFit Barrie
"We got the Gym Edition and we love it to death"
- Wolverine Strength & Conditioning
Download the app and try it out for yourself. You won't be disappointed.
You can purchase a GymNext Flex Timer LED display at http://www.gymnext.com or on Amazon.com.
We love to hear from our users so that we can build the features you want. If you have suggestions on how we can improve the app, please send them to use via email@example.com. We will be releasing new updates all the time to improve the functionality and add new features.
New firmware update to fix continuous clocks running forever
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
GREAT quality and features
I've had the flex timer for about a month or so and can't say enough good things about it! I did my fair share of research into gym timers that included all of the well known brands (i.e Rogue, Titan Fitness, Fringe etc..) and this timer by far offers the most amount of features. I love how it doesn't have a remote and works via an app on your phone. The buzzer is plenty loud and can be turned down if wanted. LOVE how it hooks up to my gym speakers and the Apple watch app is a great plus! Don't mess around with the other guys. Skip the trouble and get a Flex Timer!
Best and most efficient timer on the market! App works well and syncs quickly, easily and to any Bluetooth device. I have multiple devices going at once. A sound bar connected to my iPad, my workout pulled up also on my iPad and then the timer and videos on my iPhone. This app doesn’t miss a beat! Plus I like the options for volume and sound so that it doesn’t freak out my neighbors but is loud enough for me to hear it while i am losing a piece of my soul on the garage gym floor. Love it! Rogue who?! Lol.
Works well enough
App can be difficult to use on a smaller phone, takes a long time to program long interval workouts. Once you have it all programmed the way you like it’s nice. Voices could use some work, the male is sort of creepy and the female sounds like a robot. I like to use the app in low light and the dark, which it has a feature to make the screen not bright white, but unfortunately it doesn’t work on the phone app, you click it and nothing happens, it stays on the “light” setting. The dark setting does work on the tablet however.
- 1804282 Ontario Limited.
- 198.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.3 and watchOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © GymNext
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.