btwb, the world's premier workout tracker, brings fitness communities together, in person & remotely. We are the world's largest workout Log with 100+ million results and counting.
- Get daily programming at your fingertips with btwb's Varied Not Random workouts. 4 versions available daily: Performance, Fitness, Dumbbell Only, and No Equipment.
- Post results for every workout and/or create your own.
- Discover the perfect workout among 12+ Million Unique WODs.
- Perfectly capture and share your workout experience with attached images and location tagging.
- See how you stack up against the world with World-Wide Leaderboards.
- Keep your community connected by taking your gym virtual. Deliver custom programming to groups and individuals, include personalized movement demos and WOD briefs, view member activity and results via gym feeds and leaderboards, and encourage members with emojis & comments through private Squads.
- Track your Macros. Get the best features of other macro tracking apps combined with our best-in-class workout tracking. With over 700k grocery items, 160k restaurant items, and 13k common foods, find exactly the food you’re looking for by searching our library or by scanning the barcode of your favorite packaged item! You can even create your own custom entries! Set your own macronutrient targets, or have coaches set them for you.
- Set your own macronutrient targets, or have coaches set them for you.
- Create private Squads and build Follow lists to keep up with your friends' results.
- Use direct messaging to converse about fitness with individuals and groups.
- Earn badges for various workouts, gymnastics maxes, 1RM lifts, and running & rowing intervals.
- Discover potential major and minor strength, mobility, and technique issues in specific categories with Imbalances.
- How fit are you? (1-100) Work to unlock your Fitness Level.
Track body fat, benchmarks and more!
- Tempus updates
- Benchmarks pages
- Watch icon color update
- Various small bug fixes/improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Best fitness app ever
I’ve been using this app for quite sometime and it really has changed my fitness routine everyday. When getting other apps, some aspects make lack which causes me to have to fill my notes app with meal plans and my weight/ rep goals, etc. This app overrides any of those issues because it tracks everything. Instead of having to go between my notes and my photos to gather my personal record data and workouts, I have it all in this one very organized app that gives me peace of mind.
Additionally, what I like about the app is the variety of options it provides me. I’m a college student and sometimes fitting in a quick workout into my busy class schedule is what I need. And not only can I learn new skills or participate and new challenges through this app, but it also helps track my nutrition which is a game changer in my fitness routine. 10/10 recommend this app for sure.
Recent update make it worse
I’ve been using btwb for over two years now. It hasn’t been updated until recently. Like other reviewers said it’s a long overdue update, and they asked people to try out the beta before rolling out the update, yet they managed to do a horrible job... I mostly use it to log my personal WOD, macro and lifts. I agree with other reviewers that 1) the font is too small to use and 2) I need to make at least two more clicks than before the update to do the same thing..... This is very annoying when logging my WOD or finding my PRs. Calculate percentage is not easy either, need to click menu - lift calculator - search for movement - then type a percentage... I mean do you really need to type a percentage? Isn’t tabulating usually used percentage scaling much easier to use??
PS: I also agree that the social functions the development team is so excited about isn’t very useful, at least to me. Maybe it’s desired feature for gym owners.
Awesome WOD and Progress Tracker
I’ve been having BTWB for a few years now and it has continued to improve since the start. I can easily access the workouts I follow and log my times and weights. The progression measurements keep you aware of your strengths weaknesses. I highly recommend any athlete to BTWB to track all of their workouts.
The only thing I would like to see implemented in the application for phones is a timer. More specifically a timer that is linked to the workout, i.e. I follow MisFits and the workouts are already there, so a timer already set for the specific workout would be amazing. This would especially come in handy when doing interval work and each round is for time with rest periods in between or when you need to track your split times for each round, etc.
Thanks for the amazing job guys and keep up the great work!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- BTWB, LLC
- 221.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2012 BadPopcorn, Inc.