SugarWOD is the #1 workout app for athletes, coaches and affiliates.
Over 500,000 affiliate athletes use SugarWOD to track their workouts and PRs! With commenting, photo sharing and community scoreboards, you can connect with friends and coaches, inside and outside the gym. Athletes have even given each other more than 35 million fist bumps! The app also creates a better WOD experience with performance tracking, movement prep videos, and a way for your friends to support you when you get that back squat PR.
CompTrain by Ben Bergeron is exclusively available on SugarWOD.
2900+ boxes use SugarWOD to grow their community and manage their programming. For affiliate owners and coaches, SugarWOD simplifies program management, with a library of over 1000 WODs and an easy-to-use programming tool. It also provides a powerful tool that supports the community at your gym—with the ability to encourage and connect with athletes inside and outside the box and analytics to make sure coaches can monitor the performance and participation of their members.
With the SugarWOD mobile app athletes can:
• Receive alerts when your box’s WOD is posted
• Prepare for the WOD with prep videos and your personal performance history
• Record your WOD results
• Track your PRs and progress
• Connect with affiliate athletes all over the world
• See how your friends did on your daily leaderboard
• Support your friends with comments and fist bumps
• Record workouts done outside the gym—choose from 1000s of built-in workouts
• Create and record custom workouts
With the SugarWOD mobile app coaches can:
• Do everything listed above and more…
• Publish to a mobile Whiteboard and connect with your athletes inside and outside the box
• Monitor member’s performance and participation to improve your coaching
• Connect with and encourage your athletes as they publish their workout results
• Access the coach’s prep planner for a consistent WOD experience for your athletes
More info can be found at www.sugarwod.com
"Great app, I love it! I'm just starting out in CrossFit and I'm not sure if I'd like it as much if I didn't have SugarWOD."
"It's so easy to use, both as a coach and a user. Awesome interface, tap friendly and very intuitive."
"SugarWOD has provided there so much more cross communication between the athletes from the different classes, it's actually amazing. Fist bumps are flying all over the place!"
"I worked in the Tech industry for 16 years before starting up the Box and I know when I come across some good tech, so well done!"
"SugarWOD has been a great success, members love it and its sparked some friendly banter and fierce competition amongst everyone."
- Minor display bug fixed for adding a workout result.
- Scoreboard ordering now respects the scheduled workout scoreboard sort order when ordering by score. (Order by name in athlete settings continues to work as before.)
Ratings and Reviews
Make a change
If your sick and tired of being sick and tired about health, weight and the struggle with doing workouts solo or worried about getting started, well get over it and come join us. You’ll be encouraged, amazed and glad you decided to make a change. You come and do what you can. The process takes care of all your fears, the results will floor you.
4 months in and I can tell you I’m not the same physical person.
I’m not going to tell you it’s easy, it’s not but when you start to see the results the challenging work outs make you want more, when you’re ready.
I’m a fan I believe if you come in with an open mind, you’ll be a fan as well.
You get a free week, what you gotta loose.
I recently began to travel for work and was having a hard time finding CrossFit affiliates for drop-ins. The hours, locations from my hotels and costs added up quickly making difficult to keep up with working out.
Th is program has fixed all of that. When I am on the road I use this program in the hotel gyms everyday. The workouts are easily adaptable to hotel gyms. There is no questions about what I am doing from the general warmup to the WOD prep through the WOD. It’s all there, I don’t have to guess, or makeup my own WOD, which I always made too easy. Thanks to Garage Movement I am getting back on track.
This is the only WOD app I've tried, but it works for me as expected. I like the goofy little "I am awesome" message w the confetti. Its goofy but makes me smile. I like being able to see my slow steady progress. Seeing the rest of the gyms results is appreciated. I'm bottom of the men's list in my CF gym of those who record w SugarWOD, but it gives me the incentive to push a little harder each class. I see the advancement every day and thats what matters. Thanks for a good, easy app.
- Flatirons Software, Ltd.
- 61.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Flatirons Software, Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.