Ready to have FUN? Download now the best shooting game for free!
If you like war games or FPS games, you will love Sniper 3D Assassin®: one of the most fun and addicting shooting games ever!
Start the killing: FIGHT the global war on crime and become the ULTIMATE SHOOTER.
● Ultra REALISTIC 3D graphics and cool animations
● HUNDREDS of thrilling MISSIONS: stay tuned for NEW content all the time
● Tons of weapons: Play with 100's of different snipers, rifles, and guns!
● Free game: 13 incredible cities to clean from the terrorists. Assist the cops, police and army: they need your help!
● Limited time events: Kill the most zombies and robots and earn amazing and exclusive rewards! In this modern - combat fighting game, you are racing against the time against real rivals to prevent a 3rd World War
● Most popular game EVER: read the reviews of our millions of players!
● Hunting games? Boring. Start shooting real enemies, not deers, elephants, penguins, lions, or other any animal. Become a Sniper, not a hunter
DOWNLOAD this shooting game simulation for FREE now and don't miss amazing NEW CONTENT on periodic UPDATES.
Sniper 3D Assassin® is brought to you by Fun Games For Free, the minds behind the addicting Sniper Shooter game!
● Compatibility and support
We're continuously working (hard) so that all phones and tablets run the game smoothly. Please report any issue you may experience to email@example.com
Sniper 3D Assassin® is a free game but it contains mature content and optional in-app purchases for real money. You may want to keep it away from your kids, children and younger boys
- Now you can subscribe for All-Access to premium features
- Subscriptions are from $9.99 USD weekly, $19.99 USD monthly and $99.99 USD annually
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to use premium features for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/"one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Premium subscription
- New tier 26 weapon, Glacier
Ratings and Reviews
My Likes and Dislikes
I love the app and the game is really fun only issue I have with the game is I miss to many opportunities to upgrade just because I have to spend money on certain things that I earned like when I got to open my piggy bank all of the diamonds I earned I lost because I had to pay for it which I feel like is very unfair especially since I need to earn more diamonds but I have to pay for all of them. Usually on games you earn more diamonds when you accomplish something but the only thing I get is coins and a lot of guns and upgrades for my weapon need to be payed with diamonds. Another example when I got all 10 headshots I had a major chance to get a lot of things that would make my experience better but I had to pay which really annoyed me because I Did the challenge but didn’t get a reward only because I didn’t pay and I feel like I should have got something for accomplishing that. I enjoy the game and recommend a lot of people to play but these are just things that I feel like will make the experience better if u can earn diamonds instead of having to buy them not only diamonds but other opportunities like guns or new gear😁🤪🖤
ADS SO MANY ADS
As far as gameplay goes, I really enjoy this one! There’s a lot of content and for a mobile game I actually find it really engaging and well designed. For a game of good quality I don’t even mind the occasional ad, and their premium offer is something I wouldn’t spend money on but I can see why people would. Their diamond “premium currency” in game is a little overpriced for my taste, but I think it seems comparable to what I’ve seen in plenty of other mobile games.
Having said that, THEY ARE GOING TO FORCE AN AD DOWN YOUR THROAT EVERY 15 SECONDS. Not an exaggeration, if it’s not a third party ad it’s them constantly begging for more of your money in game by bombarding you with “sweet deals” that are way cheaper than the stores prices, and if you don’t want to make the purchase they add an extra two screens of “just making sure” you don’t want to cash in on this “sweet deal”. EVERY. TIME. It ruins the whole experience for me. If the ads were trimmed down to even a third of what they are now I would’ve given this game a much higher score. It just makes it seem like the developers don’t care about how it interfaces with your user experience and like this whole thing is just a quick money grab. It really cheapens the value of an otherwise quality game.
TLDR: great gameplay, way too many ads. Like an unbearable amount.
This game used to be quite fun but since I have reached Bear status it’s been very unfair and disappointing. Sometime between 1/1/21 & 1/4/21, 14,000 of my diamonds just disappeared. I have reached out to the developers, explained what happened, asked for a ticket number and status update and here it is February 17 and still no response from developers and no reimbursement of my diamonds. Also, I played the first two PVP Squad wars of the new year and received no rewards from the wars(We won both). I also let the developers know that also and no response. As to my prior comment unfairness, I am now a golden bear but during wars and arena challenges, 99% of the time I am going against a minimum of 5 skulls and the rest lions. Very seldom do I compete against fellow bears or lower or anyone who has a comparable gear rating. This game is getting very frustrating and discouraging. The only thing that keeps me coming back is my fellow veterans who I Squad War with. If it wasn’t for them I would be gone. It’s not fun to play a game when the playing field is not fair and you lose rewards (diamonds, battle coins, coins) that you fought very hard for. Until these issues get fixed I will not spend another dime on this game and if my fellow veterans (who are having the same issues) decide to leave the game, I will be following them. Get this stuff fixed and remedied developers. This is getting old. Give me back my diamonds and level the playing field.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Fun Games For Free
- 466 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © Fun Games For Free
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $4.99
- Premium $9.99
- Pocket of Diamonds $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.