The first app dedicated to training men how to last longer in bed, through two simple exercises you can do anywhere!
Stamena trains your “PC muscle,” which makes it easy to stop yourself ejaculating, delays the onset of ejaculation, and even lets you have non-ejaculatory orgasms!
Other kegel apps, built for women, ignore the most important exercise for male sexual stamina: the reverse kegel!
Reverse kegels train your PC muscles to relax, making sure that you can slow yourself down during sex. Combine that with regular kegels and you'll reach ejaculation slower, and be able to stop yourself at the last minute when you get there.
• Kegels & Reverse Kegels. Don’t make the mistake of just training regular kegels… reverse kegels are even more important for male sexual stamina.
• Detailed Training. Never done a kegel or reverse kegel? Don’t worry, we teach you exactly how to do it.
• Daily Reminders. If you want to last longer in bed, then you need to practice regularly! We remind you when it’s time for your next exercise.
• Level Up. As your PC muscles get stronger, you’ll move up in difficulties, giving you greater and greater ejaculatory control.
• Choose Your Difficulty. Already an experienced kegel practitioner? Skip the easy levels and start where you feel challenged.
BENEFITS OF KEGELS
Here’s everything you get by training your PC muscles guys:
• More intense orgasms
• Longer orgasms
• Potential for orgasms without ejaculating, and multiple orgasms
• Delayed ejaculation and improved ejaculatory control
• Boosted libido
• Stronger, fuller erections
• Increased ejaculatory power
- Restores vibration cues
Ratings and Reviews
Daily use pays off
I second everything the top review says about this app. I've used this app on and off over the last few years. The periods where I was using it consistently definitely yielded noticeable results.
After about a month of daily use, and around level 10, I noticed a difference in my ability to keep things under control. Not as much as I wanted, but better than my natural ability from before doing the exercises.
I also recommend buying the "God mode" for two reasons. One, it's nice to not lose levels if you skip a few days (those points are real though, they are representative of your ability when it comes time to put it into action). The second is that if you don't think the exercises are doing anything, jump back to level one and see how easy they are (the long hold reps are now the medium ones) and then jump to a higher level (like +10 from your current) and see if you can do those. This will give you a sense of how much more control will be possible once you reach that level and should encourage you to keep going.
The only change I would ask for is that it would be nice to see the table for points needed to get to each level. That way, you have an idea if you should increase or decrease the level.
Otherwise, this app is definitely helping and I highly recommend it.
A small daily time investment; Big Results
Stamena, while cheap, is probably the best investments I’ve made as a 20 year old. There isn’t another app that does a better job than this one. It’s interface is clean, simple, and straightforward. You could argue that more could be added, but it’s just not necessary. I’ve only reached level 9 as of this past week, but with 25 levels, and an increasing difficulty, it will take you a while to make it to that point. At level 9 I can already tell a significant difference in my kegal muscle’s strength. It a more prominent feeling both internally, and if i press against it. Small muscles grow faster so don’t get discouraged before you reach level 8 (when I first starting noticing a difference). I highly recommend researching more into seman retention as a way to last longer in bed. It will change your life. It’s definitely changed mine lol.
Edit: Everything is a-okay now, all issues pointed below are now fixed, thanks Nate!!
Good app; nice clean interface; good progressive routine for kegels (regular and reverse). People, you can only access the rest of the levels (beyond level 1) after you get enough points from practice to unlock them. After level 5 you'll have to buy the in-app upgrade; but still, you'll need to unlock those levels with practice points; it doesn't matter if you paid or not, you need the practice points. This is something that is not clear in the app itself and the developer should've included an explanation. Right know the in-app purchase is disabled. Nate and Alex, please fix this!! I'll give this app 5 stars when you do.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Nathaniel Eliason
- 21.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Nathaniel Eliason 2021
- In-App Purchases
- God Mode $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.