Used everyday in more than 120 countries around the world.
"Taskio comes awfully close to being next great to-do app." - MacLife
Smart and simple task management for everyday life designed to help you complete your tasks with ease. Taskio comes with intuitive gestures, beautiful design and is powered by a lot of professional features.
- Location based reminders
- Tags (lists) support
- Siri support
- Gesture powered
- Seamless cloud synchronization
- Dark mode
- 10+ color themes
- Reminders - Get reminded on your tasks with reminders that can be fined tuned to your needs.
- Recurrence - Repeating tasks? No problem, we've got you covered.
- Location based reminders - Get reminded on your tasks at specific location. Pick a location from map or enter street address.
- Subtasks - A list of subtasks which can be completed separately. Perfect for shopping lists!
- Tags (lists) support - Tasks assigned to tags. Helps you find your way.
- Siri support - search, add or update your tasks through conversation with Siri
- Gesture powered - Swipe left, Swipe right. Easy and quick control over your tasks.
- Seamless cloud sync - We'll backup your tasks at safe place. You can come back to them any time you want.
- 10+ Themes (including Dark mode) - Lot of color with Light and Dark background.
Taskio is free to download and use. Taskio Premium gives you unlimited access to Recurrence, Location Reminders, Subtasks and Tags to help you be more productive than ever for $0.99 a month, $9.99 a year through an auto-renewing subscription or for $19.99 for lifetime (as a one-time purchase).
Taskio Premium subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in your iTunes account settings after purchase.
Terms of service: http://taskio.app/terms-of-service
Taskio is now even better:
- minor fixes and small improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Proceed with extreme caution!
After a week of testing the app, I took the leap and purchased a $9.99 annual fee. A month later, I determined the tool wouldn't serve my needs. (I'm much better off with kanban task management style.) I then downgraded my account to ensure that I wouldn't be charged an annual fee for the next round. However, I made no effort, depsite downgrading my account after only one month, to recoup the already sunk 10 bucks. That was on me.
One year passes and I'm charged $9.99. Not one day passes and I immediately email the owner. The owner states that according to policy, annual fees are automatically renewed. I stated that my account had been downgraded, for nearly a year, to the free version. He agrees. And states the charge was the result of a technical glitch. But refuses to refund my 10 bucks.
10 bucks isn't the end of the world (I was refunded via my credit card), but the poor customer service is. Most companies would willingly refund the monies when contacted immediately regardless of fault. But even when fault was admitted on the developer's behalf, I still paid (temporarily) the price.
I recommend disengaging. There exist better task management apps with customer service that actually serves. (MeisterTask is my favorite for those that are kanban leaning.)
Very disapointed - even sync
Sync is just a basic feature in to do app, making it a premium feature shows to me that you cant think of other means of making money till using this feature & completely disregard the app. I just uninstalled it for that and i think you worth one star and if there was another below one star you would worth it too.. Ur app is useless to me without sync.
I have downloaded dozens of task apps. I will stick with this one!! It is easy to use and has just enough features. One thing to note: when you add the title of the new task you must hit "done" in the upper right hand corner to access additional commands (time frame, repeat etc.). When you are done adding those features you push "back" in the upper left hand corner to finish your entry. The labels could be better but the app works beautifully! Side note: when I replaced my iPod all of my tasks were saved in the cloud. I didn't lose a thing. That works for me!!
- Zeptura s.r.o.
- 49.9 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014-2019 Zeptura s.r.o.
- In-App Purchases
- Taskio Premium for Lifetime $19.99
- Taskio Premium Monthly $0.99
- Taskio Premium Yearly $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.