Timepage for macOS is here!
The calendar of choice for people who get things done in style, Timepage has now landed on macOS! Our team has crafted the macOS edition to be a beautiful native desktop experience. All the features you love have made their way to the big screen, plus new features like a linear time view and condensed events.
• The unique Timeline view elegantly combines a mini-month view, up to 7 days (adjustable), day schedule and event details
• Beautiful custom themes with bright colors, pastels, dark mode and custom trim color selection
• Weather forecasts for each day and event keep you prepared for any occasion
• Remove calendar clutter by setting specific calendars to show a condensed version of their events
• The new linear time view shows your day in blocks so you can more easily juggle a busy schedule
• See all your tasks right on your calendar with Actions integration (included with Moleskine Studio bundle)
• The month heatmap shows when you are busiest at a glance
• Choose a custom time zone to see your events in local time
• Join video meetings with a single click for FaceTime, Zoom, Teams, Skype and more
• Respond to event invites directly
• Drag and drop events to reschedule them
• Syncs with your system calendars so you can see everything in one place
• Integrates with Apple Maps to see your event locations and travel times
• Detailed preferences for every feature, including custom App Icon appearance
• Works with all of your calendars from iCloud, Exchange, Google, Office 365, Todoist, Yahoo
Try Timepage free then purchase a subscription to continue enjoying all features.
A subscription to Timepage or the Moleskine Studio bundle includes Timepage on all devices (iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, macOS).
Your calendar data is never deleted by Timepage, regardless of your membership status. If your membership expires, you can still use the app in read-only mode. Calendar data will remain synced to your provider of choice (iCloud, Google etc).
Family membership options are available.
Terms of Service: https://moleskinestudio.com/terms
If you’ve got a question or something isn’t working quite right, you can contact us directly from the Menu > Help > Contact Support.
Got a feature idea? Let us know at https://bonobo.canny.io/timepage
We have put thousands of hours into creating Timepage. We read every single one of your reviews. If you enjoy using Timepage please take a minute to leave us a nice review, thank you!
- New themes! A whole range of wonderful new themes to choose from.
- Fixed an issue that prevented tapping on the date picker.
- Other crash fixes and polish.
- Actions will now appear in the same order they appear in the Actions app.
- Fixes a bug that would cause action checkmarks to get stuck when hovering the mouse pointer over the action.
- Adds compatibiity with Actions Version 3 that includes shared lists, deadlines and more.
- Many bug fixes!
Thanks to everyone who has downloaded Timepage for macOS! If you have any suggestions for features you’d like to see next, just tap Feature Request in the help menu.
Enjoy the update!
- Adam D, Adam S, Alex, Andrew, Anj, Ashar, Ben, Ben M, Carly, Lennard, Michael, Nathan, Rica and Simon
Ratings and Reviews
Until Timepage, we never knew how handy a weather report in your calendar could be. It integrates weather forecasts, maps, contacts, ride-sharing platforms (Uber, Lyft), and other useful info. That’s why Timepage is a worthy addition to our Home Screens.
THAT’S elevating the iOS interface to the max!
This app is insane as far as the interface goes. You may think: “Why do I need another app just for my calendar, since I already have a native calendar app in iOS?” Well, because their interface is years, if not decades ahead of anything I’ve ever seen. They leverage swipes, 3D Touch, and everything an iPhone has to offer in ways that are just awesome. Honestly, it’s difficult to put into words how incredibly well designed, and FUNCTIONAL this app is. You have to experience it for yourself. Caveat: you need to dedicate some time to learning what gesture does what. There are gestures for a light touch, for a 3D Touch, for a swipe left or right, here or there... But it all is worth it. Sounds and feedback are somehow “gratifying”. Makes you feel like the phone “gets” what you just did. Again, it’s hard to put it into words. You have to dedicate some time to learning the interface and playing with it. But once you do, oh boy, you wish ALL other apps followed the same sleek interface. I’m paying their low fee and they deserved more. And no, I’m not a paid reviewer or advertiser. Believe me if you want to. But that’s my honest opinion. Try it yourself. Make sure to swipe and hear and feel how “tactile” and intuitive their interface is.
Peace, be well everyone.
Developer Response ,
Hi Louis, many thanks for the kind words! ☺️ We really appreciate it. Please let us know any feature requests you have (you can do this directly from the Help screen and they are immediately shared with our team). Thanks, AS
Make a Windows app and it would be PERFECT
I love this app. I’ve been using it for years, since around 8th grade actually. I can’t stand it when apps don’t look put together and polished, but I also have to have proper functionality. Timepage has both. It looks amazing, easily one of the prettiest apps I have, but it also works very well. This would be a five star rating if it weren’t for one thing.
PLEASE. MAKE A WINDOWS APP FOR LAPTOP.
As a student, I am constantly doing work on my laptop, including scheduling academic, extracurricular, and club events. It gets annoying having to pull my phone out to check my schedule, especially if I am in class and don’t want to disrespect my instructor by using my phone. Only thing is, I don’t have a Macbook. Moleskine has been expanding the reach of their apps into many Apple products, which is a great feat. I only wish they could do the same thing for other operating systems. Most high schoolers have to use Chrome laptops, and many high school AND college students prefer windowsOS over MacOS even if they have an iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch. I do have to say, the Apple Watch Timepage app is lacking, but at least it’s there. Windows laptops and PCs don’t have any Timepage app that I can find, apart from a couple sketchy websites that claim offer a Timepage emulator for download. Please, make a Windows app.
Developer Response ,
Hello there! Thanks for your message and appreciation for the app. Windows version for Timepage is not yet available, but this is something that is already listed on our Feature Request Board: https://bonobo.canny.io/timepage/p/windows-version. Please add your vote to help bump it up to our list and notify you if the status changes.
Regards! - Anj
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Moleskine S.r.l.
- 25.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Moleskine SpA & Bonobo Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Membership $2.49
- Annual Membership $14.99
- Moleskine Studio Bundle $24.99
- Moleskine Studio Family Bundle $39.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.