An easy-to-use, open-source two-factor authentication app designed specifically for iOS.
Tofu generates one-time passwords to help you protect your online accounts. These passwords are used together with your normal password when you sign into services like Google, Facebook, Dropbox, Amazon, and GitHub.
Tofu works with all services that provide two-factor authentication using the HOTP and TOTP algorithms. It does not require a network or cellular connection and can be used in airplane mode.
- Scan the QR code your issuer provides to automatically add your account.
- Search your accounts by name to quickly find the one you're looking for.
- Support for both counter-based and time-based one-time passwords with 6 or 8 digits using the SHA1, SHA256, and SHA512 algorithms.
- Requires no network or cellular connection and can be used in airplane mode.
- All your account details are safely stored in the iOS keychain.
Tofu is open source and free software licensed under the ISC license. The source code is available for review and modification on https://github.com/calleerlandsson/tofu.
- The copy menu is now shown both when tapping and when long-pressing on accounts
- Accounts can now be imported by scanning QR codes using the Camera app and by tapping otpauth links
- New and updated issuer icons
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect, but I’d love to see a Watch App! :)
Love it, but making a watch app would be even more awesome!
Simple & Easy
Exactly how it should be
For 2FA this is the app you need
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.