Torpedo Wireless Remote connects the Two notes Torpedo C.A.B. M and Torpedo Captor X to your device enabling wireless control - You can select presets, change cabinets and much, much more - With this remote app you can control and tweak your tone wirelessly in any playing situation from your phone/tablet giving you the total freedom you've always wanted to create your music and control your tone.
Here are the key features of the Torpedo Wireless Remote (for both units if not specified):
- control all the parameters of the Torpedo unit directly on your mobile device;
- tweak your rig with the 5 band EQ;
- C.A.B. M: Adjust the volume of the AUX input in the onboard mixer to have the right balance with your backing tracks.
- Captor X: Tweak all the onboard effects (Enhancer, Noise gate and Twin tracker).
- Captor X: Select the routing for the XLR outputs.
- Captor X: Access to the tuner.
Version 1.3.0 introduces the support of Torpedo C.A.B. M+.
Moved "Mode" options into "Preset" menu
Added an option to Keep mobile phone screen "on"
Bug fixes and UI improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
iPhone 11 13.5
Still crashes when opened
Developer Response ,
Could you please create a ticket from the app (in the MORE menu) so that we can investigate on your issue ? (Be sure to tick the "Attache the log file" checkbox.)
iOS 13.5 app and device worked flawlessly. There is a very slight but still noticeable delay while using headphones and changing settings on the app as well as the physical knobs while the app is connected. However, because you’re using Bluetooth this is to be expected. The ability to connect to this device without the need of a computer is AMAZING!!
Easy to use and flawless.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.