Take control of your pedal without having to bend over your pedalboard and make the necessary correction to improve your tone wherever you are playing and enjoy the ultimate speaker-simulation setup.
Here are the key features of the Torpedo Wireless Remote:
- control all the parameters of the pedal directly on your mobile device: 32 virtual cabinets, 8 microphones, 8 reverbs to create your miked cabinet sound.
- tweak your rig with the 5 band EQ.
- adjust the volume of the auxiliary input in the onboard mixer to have the right mix with your backing tracks.
Practice, play and perform your complete guitar rig, everywhere and anywhereJouez, répétez, interprétez avec votre matériel de guitare partout et n'importe où.
- In IR Loader mode, you can select the IR from the IR strip.
- Bug fixing, UI and performance improvements.
- New favorite cabinets feature: you can now create a favorite list of cabinets by clicking on the star next to the cabinet filter panel.
- New guitar, bass filter options in the cabinet filter panel.
Ratings and Reviews
Will not connect?
iPhone 8 says I’m connected but the app says I’m not. The app connected once and started to load settings and then lost the connection. I’m sure will be great when it actually works. Was happy to finally see an iPhone app as my iPad is to old for the app to run on it.
Developer Response ,
Hello, try to unpair the C.A.B. M and from your phone (from the settings app) and to run the Torpedo Wireless application again. It should ask for the the Bluetooth pin code and the connection should be established. It it does not work, please submit a ticket on Two note support site so that we can help you.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.