The Neuro Mobile App unlocks powerful features in Source Audio’s One Series line of effects pedals. Using a standard audio cable, the Neuro App connects from your device’s headphone jack to the Channel 2 Input of your One Series pedal. Use the Neuro App and its advanced effect editor to create highly customized presets, publish and share your presets with other Neuro users, or browse through the growing library of presets created by other Neuro users.
- Supports all Source Audio One Series pedals including: Nemesis Delay, Ventris Dual Reverb, True Spring Reverb, Vertigo Tremolo, Gemini Chorus, Mercury Flanger, Lunar Phaser, Aftershock Bass Distortion, L.A. Lady Overdrive, and Kingmaker Fuzz.
- Sound Editor mode overrides the pedal’s hardware controls and provides full software control of the pedal and access to an advanced collection of adjustable parameters.
- Browse Factory Sounds or access cloud based-preset sounds from other Neuro App users.
- Save and Share your custom presets directly through the App. Dial in that killer sound and publish to the cloud directly from your iOS device!
- Burn settings to your pedal using the App. Next time the pedal is powered on - it will keep your custom settings.
- Improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, awesome pedals
The Neuro app has always worked for me and really unlocks the full potential of SA pedals. I wish more companies thought like SA
Great tool to improve your sound
Ranted about this app on a previous post. Was able to fix the problem by updating my ipad to the latest IOS 8.4.1/
I play bass, and the Source Audio pedal sounds great right out of the box, however, Neuro took it to the next level and made the hardware much more versatile. The app could be more informative if you are unfamiliar with audio settings so theres a bit of a learning curve, but once you get a hang of it, you can make the pedal sound AWESOME and sit better with other effects in your chain. I maxed the "drive" eq and my Lunar Phaser sounds beefier and has a whole new character now. Library of presets and artists could be larger, but its a new app and its expected to keep growing.
Kept in touch with their engineers and theyve been knowledgeable and helpful.
I'd rate it as a 4.5
Just got a Lunar Phaser, and this app does not do justice to an otherwise great hardware. Its easy to play with the settings, but there are no instructions as of what menu does what. If you tweak the knobs on the pedal, the app does not replicate it. The worse thing is that once you are done with it and wish to back to the main menu, it wont let you acess it again. The thing becomes unclickable, thus you have to unistall and reinstall it again. Terrible UX.
Great free app from a company with outstanding customer support
The headline says it pretty well.
Source Audio continue to gather user feedback in all phases of app development. They really listen and respond to the user population. If anyone has issues with one of their products, company staff all the way up to he president of the company are very easy to reach with questions and concerns.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.