* You need to download the "Touch Desktop" app on your PC or your Mac to use this app. Please go to our website to download it from the "Get Started" section.
Please join us at our Discord server for the fastest help. We are daily available on discord, our community is also willing to help you further with your Touch Portal experience.
Discord server: https://discord.gg/MgxQb8r
Download, install and start the desktop app for Windows or Mac
Download, install and start the mobile app
Connect the mobile app to the desktop app and start using Touch Portal!
- Game streamers
- Video editors
- Photo editors
- OBS STUDIO INTEGRATION (OBS web-socket required)
- STREAMELEMENTS OBS.LIVE INTEGRATION (OBS web-socket required)
- STREAMLABS OBS INTEGRATION
- XSPLIT INTEGRATION
- TWITCH INTEGRATION
- TWITTER INTEGRATION
- HOME AUTOMATION
- SMART TOUCH BUTTONS
- CUSTOMIZABLE LOOK AND FEEL
- UNLIMITED PAGES
- SELECTABLE PAGE GRIDS
- IMPORT AND EXPORT PAGES
- COMMUNITY-DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So close to perfection.
This app is pretty great. The native support for Streamlabs, XSplit, OBS and Twitch make this the (almost) perfect, and much cheaper, alternative to buying a $70 (or more) stream deck. There are, however, a couple of things that would have made me give this a 5-star rating;
1. Multiple button states
- Each button can have multiple functions, but not multiple icons associated with them. It would be nice if I could have one button control, for example, my microphone mute and be able to have a MUTE icon when it’s muted, and an ON icon when it’s on.
2. Closing applications
- You can open applications from this app, but you can’t close them. This usually isn’t a big deal, because when I’m done streaming, I’m already at my PC anyway, and can click a few times to close windows. It would just be nice to be able to do it from the app.
- There’s only one font. I should be able to pick from the thousands of fonts I have available to me.
In summary, there isn’t much keeping me from giving this 5-stars. I’m sure at least one of the desired features will be added eventually, but for now, 4-stars is what it gets. Still a great app, and still a better alternative to buying a stream deck if you already have an iPad.
Great App But Some Things Need Fixing
I have been noticing a few things that need fixing.
I had touch portal on my PC before I had to wipe it and I loved it. I still think it’s a great alternative app to a stream deck. I have been experiencing some issues lately and even then.
Issue 1: (The most important) I am unable to connect my twitch account. I go to connect it, press the login button, it loads for about half a second and the screen does not move. I have tried following the road of “Having trouble logging in” but nothing fixes it.
Issue 2: When my twitch was connected before some of the twitch functions did not work. The main one I remember would be the Stream Marker.
Issue 3: sometimes when creating a switch button, like using the same button to mute and unmute a mic, it will get stuck in one position.
Please get these fixed so I can go back to using this while creating content. But like I said, fantastic app just a few issues. Thank you!
I love this app. I use it to control OBS, and have recently made new pages to use as button boxes for games. Its a great alternative to using a Stream Deck.
It does take a bit to setup and get working, but once its working its absolutely fantastic!
If you are having trouble with the app, or cant get the app working, the dev team has a discord server where you can get help. They go out of their way to make sure to resolve your issue. The community on the discord server is also very helpful and many times they can help get you on your feet quickly. You can find the link to the discord server on their website.
- 17.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Rils
- In-App Purchases
- Touch Portal Pro version $12.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.