Township is a unique blend of city building and farming!
Build your dream town! Harvest crops, process them at your facilities, and sell goods to develop your town. Trade with distant islands. Open restaurants, cinemas and other community buildings to give life in your town special flavor. Explore the mine to get resources and find ancient artifacts. Run your own zoo and collect animals from around the world.
Are you ready to build your dream? Let’s get started!
● Different buildings and decorations you can use to create your dream town
● Various crops to grow and later process at your factories
● Fun, charismatic townspeople with orders you need to fill
● Your town's mine packed with ancient artifacts to discover and collect
● Exotic goods brought from the islands
● A zoo to build where you can even breed animals
● Famous landmarks you can use to decorate your town, like the Statue of Liberty, Big Ben, and many more!
● Play with your Facebook and Game Center friends or make new friends in the game community!
Township is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money.
*A network connection is required to play*
Enjoying Township? Learn more about the game!
Questions? Contact our Tech Support at email@example.com.
- Bug fixes and improvements
Please update the game to the latest version.
Help Professor Verne with his experiments and participate in events
THE PROFESSOR'S EXPERIMENTS
* Professor Verne is on the verge of a great discovery! Help him carry out his experiments and make a scientific breakthrough!
* Complete tasks while performing regular in-game actions.
* Score points and win awesome rewards.
* Use the Gold Pass to unlock exclusive rewards.
* The Bubble Gum Festival starts on November 7. Get gumballs from the machine to earn event points and win prizes!
* Treat your townspeople to delicious burgers in the Fastfood Stars event starting on November 21.
* Get your snowboard ready for the Snow Ride! The event starts on December 5.
* 2 new town expansions and 1 in the Zoo.
Ratings and Reviews
What a incredible game! Playrix never fails to deliver! The storyline, chracters, tasks, and incredible artwork make you feel as though you have entered a new world, a world in which you are the mayor! It is so funn to watch your township grow piece by piece from a small town with one cow to a crazy bustling city! Great experience in the months I’ve been playing it! Only complaint/ suggestion is that their aren’t quite as many options for buildings you can build as I would hope. In a real city, building are connected and all relate, however this game throws you random things like school, church, factories than circuses (and these can never be moved to storage!?) Especially the factories, they do not look that nice, I don’t want a steaming factory in the center of my town, just doesn’t fit the rest! I wish the “factories" looked more like actual building we see. Like the Icecream factory would just be a icecream shoppe, or at least have Icecream shop as a building you can add to your town. Just something i’ve observed, but still overall great! :)
Get’s easier as the game develops ...
When you first start the game, the barn storage space is extremely limited and it is difficult to earn sufficient coins in order to fully deveop your town and keep up with crop yeilds. However, as the game levels up, barn storage becomes more easy to expand and keeping up with town demands works out in the long run. Plus, you get support from other players in Co-Op you are in or other players within the game commmunity who are not a part of your Co-Op. This game is the ultimate game; all-in-one and family-oriented, whether you are 6 or 62 yrs, this game may just be for you!
One thing I don’t like though is that as you contiue to level up, land expansion has more requirements.
Game crashes, won’t open (fun when it works)
Since the last software update, the game has been crashing and won’t open for days. After deleting and re-installing the app several times, I was able to briefly get into the game yesterday, but it won’t open again today. 3 of our co-op members reported the same problem. One member was very upset because he had spent a lot of money buying in-app purchases, but then the game kept crashing on him. When the game works, it is enjoyable, plus I like the team in our co-op. However, the game is frustratingly slow at construction of community buildings because the game wants you to spend real money to buy materials and speed up the process. I’ve contacted Township support on their website and within the game, but only get an automated response. Very disappointed in their customer support. If the game isn’t fixed soon, I’ll delete it forever. Not worth the frustration.
- PLR Worldwide Sales Limited
- 226.1 MB
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Playrix
- In-App Purchases
- Some Cash $1.99
- Bundles of Cash $4.99
- Bundles of Cash $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.