Learn the skills needed to land a top job in the Salesforce ecosystem for free with Trailhead GO. Whether you are new to tech or looking to expand your skill set, Trailhead GO has content for you across an array of topics including Salesforce, business, tech, and soft skills.
Through bite-sized modules, Trailhead GO makes it easy to learn today's most in-demand skills like AI, mobile app development, data modeling, and more - all from the palm of your hand.
As you learn, your knowledge will be put to the test with quizzes. Along the way, you'll earn resume-worthy credentials that companies are hiring for that you can show off on your profile.
Trailhead GO makes learning fun and celebrates your accomplishments. As you learn new skills, you'll be rewarded with points and badges. The more you learn, the higher you will climb up the Trailblazer Ranks.
Hold on to your backpacks! There’s tons of exciting stuff packed into our latest update.
* Trailhead Live: Watch live and on-demand videos from experts on today’s most in-demand skills. Tune in and skill up!
* Tag Your Favorites: Tag trails and modules as your favorites and they’ll show up as a list in the Today tab. Searching is so last version.
* Track Your Progress: New progress bars show how close you are to completing a trailmix. Plus, search results will show which modules you’ve already made progress on. Yay for progress!
* Share via LinkedIn and AirDrop: Earn a badge or want to share content? Shout it out on LinkedIn without leaving the trail! Plus, you can instantly share any module or trail with others using AirDrop.
* iOS 13 Dark Mode: Your Salesforce future might be bright, but you screen doesn’t have to be. That’s because we added Dark Mode integration for iOS 13.
* Bug Fixes: Pesky bugs! We’ve squashed them to ensure this version of Trailhead GO is the best yet.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Wonderful app! Great to learn on the go!!my only feedback would be to remove hands on training from the app. I don’t believe many people will be able to configure and flip between the app. My other piece of feedback is that the search function doesn’t work that well. Lastly, in trail mixes it would be great if you could see items as completed without having to click into them. I find myself constantly going to start a module within a trailmix just to find out I have already completed it.
Great But Needs Some Improvements
I’m happy to see Salesforce finally made it easier to improve our skills and meet our goals on a mobile platform. The overall layout and functionality are great but there are a few things missing. For instance, it would be nice to have the ability to mark trails, modules, etc. as favorites for working later. Navigating available content with advanced filtering would also be nice. It’s a great start and I’m looking forward to what is to come.
Extremely convenient and easy to use
Both for the content and the layout / user experience, this app is very easy to use and a great product. You can use it for long sessions, but it’s also great when you want to hit a topic and you only have < 30 minutes
I truly hope all Salesforce based mobile apps will use something g like this format in the future. Well done to the team
- 27.9 MB
Requires iOS 12.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 salesforce.com, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.