Tripsy is a trip planner that let you share your itinerary with family and friends, receive flight alerts and also view suggestions of itineraries to some cities around the world.
• Organize all your trip information (hotels, flights, trains, restaurants, notes, etc)
• Receive flight updates via push notification (gate changes, time changes, etc)
• Share your trip with friends and family
• Exclusive travel itineraries to lots of different countries made by us (Rome, Paris, Vancouver, Rio de Janeiro and much more)
ORGANIZE ALL TRIP INFORMATION IN ONLY ONE PLACE:
Add flight details, bookings, means of transportation, attractions, restaurants, tours, hikings, road-trips among other information.
Tripsy keeps you up to date on your next flights, notifying you about: departure and arrival times, terminals, gates and baggage claim. In addition, Tripsy can also send you a push notification alerting you to any changes that may occur.
SHARE WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY:
Tripsy allows you to share the whole itinerary of your trip with your family and friends, without any limits. Everybody can collaborate adding new activities, updating existing activities.
If you are traveling to places with different time zones, you can configure each activity with the time zone you want. This will make organizing your trip more practical.
EXCLUSIVE TRIP ITINERARIES:
Your time is important, for this reason Tripsy also provides suggestions of exclusive trip itineraries, with information and tips that ease your trip, getting it as fruitful as possible.
Tripsy can’t wait to see you traveling, so each time a trip is added a countdown is going to start, hoping that all planning becomes a pleasant moment.
Tripsy is available for free, but we also offer a pro version called Tripsy Pro with unlimited trips, exclusive itineraries, cloud and support our team developing new features. Tripsy Pro is available in a monthly and 12-month subscription. Please note that with all subscriptions:
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- View our Terms of Service at: https://tripsy.app/terms
* Apple Watch: you can see the entire itinerary of your next trip, including details of the activities on your wrist. There’s also a lot of complications for you to use. Enjoy! :-)
* Siri Shortcuts: now Tripsy will integrate with Siri; With that, you can see your next activities, next flight, and current hotel information. You can setup your shortcuts on preferences menu.
* Today’s Widget: see the next activity of your trip from the locked screen or from Today’s widgets screen.
Other changes included on this update:
- Added actions to the 3D Touch action on the cell of the trip;
- Added support to hyperlinks into notes and description;
- Better support on handling addresses, now it can be opened from the notes, description and also supports URLs (you can link directly to Airbnb, Booking, Google Maps, etc.);
- Improved VoiceOver support overall in the app;
- Fixed a bug related to the 12-hour clock being displayed as 24-hour clock style, sorry about that!
Ratings and Reviews
Great App and Service
The title basically says it all: Tripsy is a really easy to use app that makes it super simple to have all of your trip details in one place. On top of it all, their customer support is amazing, and will work quickly to resolve any issues you have (at least in my experience they did). I definitely recommend this to anyone planning a trip anytime soon!
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much JT!!!
First off, as others said, it requires all manual input. There is no way to connect it to your email and have it look for trip info, nor can you email reservations to a tripsy address and have it auto populate. Even if there was just a web interface that you could type into that would be better.
If an activity is multi-day, like a hotel stay, the dates list only shows the start date. Subsequent days appear not to have no hotel stays.
Wish I’d paid more attention before I plunked down $$.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback OregonRider! Please check our latest release, we added flight notifications and multi-day event formatting for lodging... also, now flights are automatically added once you have flight number and the date of your flight.
Manual Addition Ruins Experience
The developers created an excellent UI. It looks great and is fairly intuitive.
However, the manual activity addition system is quite labor-intensive even for short trips. I was planning my business trip to Sunnyvale, and to enter just a few items took a really long time. This app features no auto-complete for anything, so all names and addresses must be entered by hand. As such, it’s really no better than just compiling Google Maps links in a Google Doc.
- Rafael Kellermann Streit
- 18.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Tripsy
- In-App Purchases
- Tripsy $19.99
- Tripsy $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.