What if you could view your music statistics anywhere, at any time? Introducing TuneTrack, the first application that enables you to do so for multiple music services.
Gone are the days where you need to impatiently wait until the end of the year to see which artists and songs you listened to the most. With TuneTrack, you can get that data on-demand at any time with the click of a button! TuneTrack gives you access to statistics like top tracks and top artists with numerous ways to filter, such as time period and release date, with support for some of the most popular music platforms like Apple Music, Spotify, and Last.fm. TuneTrack comes with a multitude of additional features, including, but not limited to:
• Advanced filtering: Spotify and Last.fm statistics come with filters such as time period and artists/tracks/albums, so you can get precise data for any media at any time period! Apple Music statistics have even more precise filtering, with filters such as Date Added to Library, Last Played, and more.
• One-tap playlists: With the press of a button, you can create a playlist of your top tracks and share it with friends.
• Sharing data: Want to share your top tracks or artists, but you don't want to create a playlist? Fear not, as TuneTrack has a share button that lets you export your top artists, tracks, or albums in text format!
• Now Playing Widgets: TuneTrack comes with support for the latest iOS features, including widgets! You can choose between gorgeous widgets for Spotify and the Music app to display and control playback of your currently playing song.
• Customization: TuneTrack comes built-in with configurable themes and app icons, so you can truly personalize the app to your fitting.
• TuneTrack Premium: TuneTrack also comes with a premium feature, which gives you access to added benefits such as complete widget customization for iOS 14, extra themes/icons for the app, and much more!
What are you waiting for? Download TuneTrack today and learn more about your music habits than you ever have before!
Thanks for using TuneTrack! Version 1.0.6 comes with a host of new features and bug fixes, including:
- Added medium-sized widgets! These gorgeous new widgets span an entire row of the device, and come with automatic playback controls that you can use to skip, rewind, and play/pause your music! The medium widget also comes with a refresh button at the bottom right that you can use to update the currently playing song instantly, without having to go into the app.
- Image backgrounds! All TuneTrack Premium users can now set the widget background for every single widget. Personally, I'd recommend setting the background using one of the clear widget apps to get a screenshot, because it looks like TuneTrack's controls are floating!
- Finer customization! You can control the color of the new playback and refresh buttons for the medium widgets, as well as make the album art image squared off instead of rounded if you have TuneTrack Premium. The album art image outline from prior versions has also been removed, as it was unnecessary for the widget.
- Added an option in settings to always show the last played song on the widget.
- And more!
Ratings and Reviews
Good concept but buggy and could use some more features
I really like the concept of a free app that allows me to look at my songs as I have them play on my home menu, however, it barely works so far, and I think it could use some other features after it can get working stably. For instance, support for more music streaming platforms as well as a more interactive widget. By that I mean, perhaps, when your not playing music, it will continue to show album covers or recently listened to songs or favorites, etc. That way it’s not just an empty widget taking up space when I’m not listening to anything.
Wish there was more function
I really do enjoy having it as a widget; I love the look and the idea. I do see that others have already mentioned that it doesn’t refresh automatically which is something that I have noticed and agree with. I wish there was more functionality in that I could replay, pause, and skip songs with it. If possible, I would love the widget to have a little more functionality in that it displays but I could also control my music from my Home Screen using it. Thank you!
Good after update
The app use to be very slow on keeping which song your listening to on the widget. But I noticed after what looked like an update, everything stays up to date and the true song I’m playing is displayed on the widget as it should. Unlike before where it took a huge delay, and sometimes even after refreshing the widget it would still stay stuck.
I’m happy to see that the update is working smoothly, and I believe the app has been fixed nicely.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Aryan Nambiar
- 8.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- In-App Purchases
- TuneTrack Premium $1.99
- TuneTrack Premium - Deluxe $9.99
- TuneTrack Premium - Ultra $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.