Now FREE! By the creators of AgingBooth, FatBooth (Top 25 All-Time Paid Apps), BaldBooth, MixBooth, BoothStache & BimboBooth.
You don't feel pretty when you look in a mirror!? Don't worry, it could be worse… much worse! Find out with UglyBooth, an amazing and funny way to instantly make faces ugly on your iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad.
Use UglyBooth on friends, family, colleagues or celebrities photos and share the result via email, MMS, FaceBook, Twitter.
• More Effects: combine with another effect from your "Booth Collection"
• Works with photos taken with your built-in camera or from your photo library or your Facebook albums
• Allows to choose a face among many on the same photo
• Auto-cropping using face detection
• Transformation process is instant with no internet connection needed
• Shake device to see before and after views
• Scroll results into the app gallery
• Save results to your photo library
• Share with your friends via MMS or email, FaceBook, Twitter...
UglyBooth is made for entertainment purposes only.
© PiVi & Co 2012-2016
Photos credits : fotolia.com
© Yuri Arcurs / © CURAphotography / © Rui Vale de Sousa / © soupstock / © Jörg Hackemann / © Olga Vasilkova / © Farina3000 / © wtamas / © serov
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
iOS 10 compatibility improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Not the worst thing
So ya I just downloaded it and at first it is like “I’m not ugly why would anybody say that” but it is so funny I took a pic of my cat and it was so funny my eyes watered so just get it try it laugh at it trust me it’s fun so I think u should download it I mean not everybody likes it but to me u should at least try it I toyed it it was funny bc I did my baby sister and she looked so funny 😂 I recommend trying it out but the thing is it should not be the same filter every time and I would like to be able to edit myself so I don’t look like the same thing every time
Ugly booth rating
I actually think that this game is very fun. Even though it’s the same filter you can use it on different people so it’s funny almost every time. And the acne part?- it’s just a joke! People are taking it too seriously!!
worst app ever
so basically they are saying acne is ugly. ABSOLUTELY NOT! yes no one likes acne we all wish we could have perfect flawless skin but that’s not the case. every single person (mostly teenagers) suffer from acne. acne is not ugly whatsoever. and it kills me that our society is like this. we have a persona that we are told to be. we are told to be skinny, have perfect skin, and so much more. no! BE YOURSELF! if anyone is reading this... you are beautiful and amazing don’t let acne or a few extra pounds make you think you are ugly. no one is ugly!
The developer, PiVi & Co, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- PiVi & Co
- 28.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2012-2016 PiVi & Co
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.