AgingBooth, one of the most popular iPhone & iPad apps still FREE on the App Store!
What will you look like when you’re old? And what about your friends? Find out with AgingBooth, an easy to use and amazing face aging machine on your iPhone & iPad. AgingBooth is a funny (or scary!) way to instantly age face photos. Use AgingBooth on family, friends or colleagues photos and share them via email, iMessage, Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp…
Ready to face your future?
• Shake device to switch before and after views
• More Effects: combine with another effect from your "Booth Collection"
• Works with photos taken with your built-in camera or from your photo library
• Auto-cropping using face detection
• Transformation process is instant with no internet connection needed
• Scroll results into the app gallery
• Save results to your photo library
• Share with your friends via email, iMessage, Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp…
By the creators of FatBooth, MixBooth, BaldBooth, UglyBooth, BoothStache & BimboBooth.
• AgingBooth is a funny application made for entertainment purposes only and does not guarantee resemblance to the real aging process.
• AgingBooth works best with people between the ages of 15 and 60.
© PiVi & Co 2010-2020
Photos credits : fotolia.com (© Yuri Arcurs/ © CURAphotography/ © Piotr Marcinski)
• New design, compatible with all screen sizes
• Automatic face détection, no need to adjust markers anymore
• Faster, best photo resolution
Ratings and Reviews
Fun, but may offend some people. Use sparingly!
Since I’ll never grow up, it’s fun to have an app that lets me know what I’d look like if I ever did. Not particularly sophisticated...one can’t really manipulate the images beyond compounding different booth apps onto one image. If you are older to start with, the app doesn’t seem to have much affect. Still...good stupid fun for people who enjoy games like Cards Against Humanity but wouldn’t admit it in a confessional.
BTW. Booze is not necessary, but sure improves the app for some reason....
Ok this is bad 🤨
So I was really excited when I was looking for an app that will make you age and I found one. Turns out this app really sucks🤬🤬🤬and never should’ve been made. And it is really cheap a two-year-old can make this app. OK to get to the point. 1.This app is cheaply made and really has no reason to exist 2. I tested it out to see how bad it is and the results were ridiculous. First of all all it does is draw lines on your face and shade it a little bit so I took A picture of the floor and basically what it did was drew freaking lines come on man🤦♂️most old people don’t have BIG BLACK LINES on on their face. 3. You don’t even get the full version of the game you have to buy like five more apps just to get the full version to be honest this is really just review to tell you how bad this app is and why not to buy it.
This is not a hate Review. I’m not saying I hate it.
But this app kind of offends me. I simply came to see what I’ll look like, such as when I graduate college or something, but it only shows what I “look like” at 2052 or 2051 and my face looks fricking distorted. I’d like to suggest that you add the option for us to select our own date, or anything like that. Like I said before this isn’t a hate review, I know you really tried to make this app a great app, I know the other review is a bad hate review, just ignore it. I’m just suggesting an improvement you could do. I’m sorry if I upset you or anything like that it’s just you could do better on this app.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- PiVi & Co
- 23.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2020 PiVi & Co
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.