The uLIBRARY app makes it easy to browse, borrow and listen to your library's eAudiobooks and read their eBooks on your smart phone or tablet.
You can use uLIBRARY if your library has joined our digital service. Download from the App Store for FREE and log-in with your library membership details to access your library's collection of our eAudiobooks and eBooks.
- Easy to browse by format and genre
- Search by title, author, narrator, and genre
- Each eAudiobook has an audio preview
- eBooks have a preview
- See how many titles you have available to borrow and how many you have on loan at any time
- Borrow or, if out on loan, reserve for later
- Receive automatic notification of when reserved titles become available (requires email details)
- Receive automatic notification when nearing end of loan period (requires email details)
- Receive automatic notification if a title has been borrowed but not yet downloaded (requires email details)
- Renew eAudiobook and eBook loans (if title has not been reserved by another user)
- Return eAudiobook and eBook loans before the loan period expires
- Title automatically deletes from your My Account screen on loan expiry, so no more overdue fees
- Full list of previously downloaded titles always available
- Listen offline
- Automatically saves your current position in book
- Lock screen widget for quick and easy access to playback controls of eAudiobook
- Play eAudiobooks in the background whilst using other apps
- Read offline
- Built in eReader
- Bookmark your page
- Change font and font size, including ability to use dyslexic specific fonts
We hope our eAudio and eBooks give you many hours of listening and reading pleasure.
New Version includes a fix for a 4G download issue experienced by some users. Minor bug fixes and improvements to screen layout when using large font.
- Ulverscroft Group Limited
- 41.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Ulverscroft Large Print Books Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.