Full support iOS 14 widget!
Do you still unlock your iPhone/iPad to check your schedule?
Want to see weekly or monthly schedule in LockScreen?
Here is the WidgetCal. This app shows weekly or monthly view for your events and reminders with a beautiful layout in Notification Center. Quick as a wink, you can access your personal occasions without hassle. Moreover, this widget seamlessly works with AwesomeCalendar, which is the most powerful calendar application in AppStore.
It's for FREE. Just give it a try.
+Display events and reminders in the Notification Center.
+Navigate prev/next month. Tap 1st day of next month or last day of prev month.
+Integrated with AwesomeCalendar.
+Automatic and real-time update events and reminders.
+Sunday/Monday start option.
+Custom font and size.
+ToDo carry over.
+Visible calendars control.
+Fade out past events.
+Lunar calendar for Chinese and Korean.
+Cute stickers on view.
Some features listed above are available for a premium subscription. WidgetCal Premium is $3.99 USD per year (price may vary by location). The subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and will be charged through your iTunes account within 24 hours of the end of the term. We offer 3 months free for WidgetCal Premium. Whenever you don’t want to pay or stop using Premium, you can manage your subscription in iTunes.
Private policy: http://wp.me/P1YDeW-q3
+ Checkbox icon on/off option.
+ Update lunar date.
+ Fixes minor issues.
If you are not a big fan of the iOS 14 style widget, you can still use the old-style widget. Check ‘How to video’ in the app.
By the way, App Store reviews are very helpful to us. If you like WidgetCal, please leave your thought on Reviews. Your positive review encourages us to keep improving WidgetCal. Thanks for using WidgetCal.
Ratings and Reviews
Better before update
The last update changed the widget calendar. It is now a square shape instead of more narrow tall calendar widget shape. My background color no longer works. The change back to old widget does not work either; because after I remove the iOS WidgetCal then there is no widget cal showing at all under customize to add. I watched your demo film several times to make sure I was doing right. My iPhone does not show WidgetCal under customize after I remove iOS widget.
** Finally after restarting iPhone the old widget automatically reappeared but still not quite the same. I hope it stays as I much prefer old widget. Thank you
Everything is very good, but...
Everything is great with this app. The widget is nice, i can see the events for each day (unlike the apple calendar), and overall its just very easy to use. However, one thing that gets me is whenever i change my event from one calendar to another, for example: my “main to-do calendar” to “completed”, it creates a duplicate of that event and... just kind of stays there. For example, ill have an event for “Gym” on my main calendar, and once I switch it over from my “main” calendar to “Completed”, I’ll have both “Gym” from main AND “Gym” from completed. Every few days i’d have to go into google calendars and erase the duplicates. If this issue was fixed this would be 110% everything i need and want from a calendar.
I REALLY like this calendar a lot, the best so far, I just got it. I would like to see some things added, please 🙏🏼
1. The whole block for today shaded/highlighted to see it quickly at a glance. The small circle around the number gets lost a bit when your calendar is full. THANK YOU! Still loving it.
2. A color wheel picker for calendars. The available colors are not enough.
3. The ability to default home location. UPDATE: Found that iOS keeps changing home location.
4. For frequent events, i.e. appointments, if a doctor is entered and they are in contacts, automatically add location, OR if location from contacts is entered, add subjects name in title of event.
5. Ability to default reminder to “Time to leave” if location is entered.
Thank you in advance for considering these additions and for creating the app/widget!
UPDATED/Added request: Please, add the ability to search events (etc) and a “Jump-To-Date” function. PLEASE, PLEASE,PLEASE!
Keep it up you guys/gals, great app!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- YunaSoft Inc.
- 62.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2015-2021 Yunasoft Inc. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- AEX Company Calendars $2.99
- DAX Company Calendars $2.99
- FTSE 100 Company Calendars $2.99
- DJ 30 Company Calendars $2.99
- Religious holidays $0.99
- AMX Company Calendars $2.99
- BEL 20 Company Calendars $2.99
- CAC 40 Company Calendars $2.99
- NASDAQ 100 Company Calendars $2.99
- Weather calendars $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.