Easily track your work hours - organize, analyze and export them. Perfect for freelancer, hourly workers, employees or anyone else who wants to keep track of his or her working time. Completely without ads or subscription.
• Cross-platform time tracker app, works for all your devices incl. Cloud sync
• Use your own Cloud storage for the sync (OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox, iCloud, WebDAV)
• Start/pause/stop your working time without opening the app - via notification & geofence
• Edit your work units afterwards to correct mistakes & add details
• Assign tasks or tags to work units
• Data export as Excel sheet, CSV file or PDF invoice
• Auto-start/stop when arriving/leaving the work place using GPS geofencing
• Special tags allow adjustments of the worked time and earnings
• Filter work units by tag and task
• Analyze working time and earnings via graphs
• Calendar integration: see your appointments in-app and quickly transform them into tracked work time
• Be productive with the Pomodoro technique - WorkingHours reminds you when you finish a work session
WorkingHours - the easiest and fastest time tracking / timesheet app for iOS, macOS & more!
• Updated translations
• Some small bugfixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
When I was needing a time-keeping app a few years back, I spent months trying out 2 or 3 dozen apps before picking this as the one suited to my needs. It’s a great, user-friendly app with a nice selection of options.
I do garage door installation and service, so I work for literally hundreds of clients and do multiple jobs of various types each day. It took me some time to figure out how it works best, but it handles my data well, and gives me accurate, customizable reports at the end of each pay period.
Here are a few suggestions that, in my opinion would make “WorkingHours” even better:
1. Add a “change work“ or “change task“ button, which would stop the current work unit and start a new one.
2. Add the option of attaching a client to each work unit. Currently, I type the client’s name into the description field. This is working, but it would be much easier if I could select the clients name from an existing list.
3. Better yet, have an entire database for clients with phone numbers, emails, addresses, notes, etc. for each one
I make the suggestions with the faith that such a great app has a great team of developers behind it that are looking for ways to improve their app. Hoping that some of these fit into your plans for “WorkingHours”.
👍🏽 keep up the great work!
Developer Response ,
Thanks a lot for your nice review and Feedback! I will think about ways to make switching between tasks easier. You can try the "continue work" button that shows up in the context menu when long pressing a work unit.
For clients, I would recommend the use of "tags". Currently I dont plan to introduce a separate "client" section or feature
If you’re like me and constantly go back and forth trying to juggle between multiple tasks each and everyday, and have to keep track of all that separated time on each individual task, then this app is just what you need. Super convenient and a definite time saver.
Help can be hard to get
This app does a lot of thing right, yet has something of the feel of a work in progress. It appears to be the best in its category and generally quite reliable, but if problems do arise (and what app is ever completely without problems) help can be hard to find. The Help button in settings leads only to a set of FAQs and you know how frustrating it can be to search through those for something that looks the same as your problem. The developer claims he responds to community forum postings but he is in Germany so there is an overnight wait at best for US-based users. When an app is crucial, you need personalized help and you need it now. If not for that limitation this is a good app and I could give it four stars.
Developer Response ,
Umm I am a little irritated because there are multiple ways to contact me. Unfortunately, with your 1 star review, you chose the option that is the least efficient one.
Firstly, the sync error Dialog should have a button "mail the developer" that allows you to get in contact with me with just one click. Secondly, in the apps about page there are plenty of options to mail me, tweet me, etc. Thirdly, you can ask for help in the FAQs/forums and I usually respond on the same day.
It really is frustrating to not be able to help and get a 1 star review instead - even tough you say that you enjoyed the app. This doesn't help any of us.
Edit: First, thanks for adjusting the rating. An overnight response time is not fast enough? Is that common now with other apps? What other app's support responds more quickly throughout the day? Most of them don't have any support, or a community forum. WorkingHours Pro is a one time purchase for little money and with that, I can't afford to hire support staff all around the world unfortunately :)
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Timo P
- 44.9 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2022, T. Partl
- In-App Purchases
- Lifetime Pro version $5.99