Burn rubber and shred metal in the ultimate driving playground!
Wreckfest is jam-packed with upgrade and customization options. Whether you are preparing for your next demolition derby with reinforced bumpers, roll cages, side protectors and much more, or setting your car up for a banger race with engine performance parts like air filters, camshafts, fuel systems, etc., Wreckfest is shaping up to be the best combative motorsport game out there.
• Unique Racing Experience – Exhilarating no-rules racing action with defining, once-in-a-lifetime moments that can be achieved only with a true-to-life physics simulation. Witness insane neck-to-neck fighting on high-speed circuits, face total destruction madness on crazy courses with intersections and oncoming traffic, or go for demolition dominance in derby arenas.
• Awesome Cars – Our cars are old, banged up, patched together... They ooze style and character! From old American heavy-hitters to agile Europeans and fun Asians, you won’t find anything like this in other games.
• Meaningful Customization – Change not only the look of your cars but also upgrade their body armor – Reinforce them with heavy iron that protects you from damage, but also adds weight, which impacts the cars handling. Modify your car to make a robust tank or a fragile but lightning-fast rocket, or anything in between!
• Multiplayer – Wreck your friends in local multiplayer and take racing to the limit while chasing for demolition dominance!
• Challenge modes – Have hilarious fun with crop harvesters, lawn mowers, school buses, three-wheelers and much more!
• Career Mode – Battle for championships, earn experience, unlock new upgrades and cars, and become the all-time Wreckfest champion!
© www.handy-games.com GmbH
- Fixed that Anti-Aliasing was not working as intended
- Fixed random graphic glitch in corners caused by the skid marks
- Enabled 120 HZ support on compatible devices
Ratings and Reviews
Still Working out the Kinks
This game is AWESOME! However there are still some issues that have been there since day one that haven’t been addressed along with some new ones after the recent update. The most frustrating one during gameplay is the new 360 mirror. I love the idea in theory, but when you utilize the review button and don’t hit it precisely you will be staring at the side of the car when you’re wanting to see what’s behind you or vise versa. There is also an issue that has been a problem since day one… the paint shop. I will change the colors and livery of the vehicle, save, and start a race and the changes will not save. While it doesn’t effect game play, this seems like a very simple fix to a problem that has been there since roll out.
This being said, and a few issues not being said, this game continues to be incredible. I absolutely love it!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback and sorry for the trouble! Can you please update the game. The start crash was fixed for most users since version 1.0.4. Thank you! Kind regards,
Couple of Issues
Now, I have enjoyed playing it thus far on my 12.9 iPad Pro max using my ps4 controller. My biggest issue so far is…in the middle the middle of the race I want to change my controller configuration.? Well, you have it all there to be done but when I hit exit and save I’m still in the same configuration every single time! Now this may have been brought up in other reviews but I don’t care about other reviews. That’s their experience, this is mine and you guys collaborate them all together to fix your game so it performs as close to perfect as you can get. Next, I’m multiplayer mode…..what am I missing? There are no servers to join and I haven’t been successful making my own. Now I’m just a graphiX designer guy and love what I see so far. I’m just curious as to how I go about joining the multiplayer mode. I probably didn’t read everything that probably would have told me but who reads the instructions to anything these days. Anyway, I hope to hear back from you soon. Diggin’ It so far minus these issues. Thanks
P.S. I’ve bought every car you got and when I go into a tailored race like folk heroes and everybody else is in little cars, I’m in a police car. And the mini race or micro race I’m in a freaking monster truck. Multiplayer isn’t working, I didn’t burn up all that cash just to play with myself. Come on man. Fix this and I’ll give it a better review. Too bad I have to give it 5 stars to get attention
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback! We have to look into the issue with changing the controller config mit game. Could be that we didn't test that because we assumed you only change that before the race. Online multiplayer isn't supported. If you have problems creating a server be sure that you gave the game access to local network permission in the device settings (you are asked that once in the game but perhaps that was clicked away and won't come up again). Kind regards,
Update I had an issue where I lost most of my cars which wasn’t cool, but when I restored my purchases, everything seems to be back to normal! Phenomenal game, one of my favorites ever on mobile.
Update…… i’ve been loving this game and then I went in today and almost all my cars are not showing I’m on the last group of races but all of a sudden almost half my cars that I’ve unlocked, and Purchased are gone! It can’t be that the game reset because it still shows my correct level and everything but all my cars are gone! I don’t know if this can be fixed but I’m pretty disappointed. I always give a new big release at least a day before I throw out bad reviews because of trouble at launch. They fixed it promptly and I’m amazed how well this runs on my older phone. From what I can tell it’s all here and plays amazing. On my phone! What an accomplishment, hats off devs, best $10 I’ve spent in a long time, maybe ever. I may even purchase the DLC car pack because this is definitely worth $20 to have this on my phone. I’ll update if I run into any issues but so far not a single hiccup. So all you people with no patience…change your one star reviews, this is a 5 star app if there ever was one.
Developer Response ,
Sorry for the trouble! It sounds that either your save game got corrupted or the game just had a hiccup when initializing. Did you already try to restart the game and your device? Did you use the cloud save option in the game before? Did you lose anything else you had (spare money, carrier unlocks) or just the cars? For the details better/please write us an email to email@example.com. Thank you!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- www.handy-games.com GmbH
- 1.1 GB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 13.0 or later.
- Game Controller
English, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2022 THQ Nordic AB Sweden. Developed by Bugbear Entertainment Oy. Published by www.handy-games.com GmbH Germany.
- In-App Purchases
- Content Bundle 1 $9.99
- Content Bundle 2 $7.99
- Getaway Car Pack $2.99
- Off-Road Car Pack $2.99
- Racing Heroes Car Pack $2.99
- Modified Monsters Car Pack $2.99
- Steel & Wheels Pack $1.99
- American All-Stars Car Pack $2.99
- Banger Racing Car Pack $2.99
- Rusty Rats Car Pack $2.99
Play this game with your favorite compatible controller.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.