Rsupport’s ‘VisualSupport – RemoteCall’ solution utilizes the customer’s mobile device camera to stream HD video of the issue(s) they’re experiencing in real-time. By using Rsupport’s ‘VisualSupport – RemoteCall’ solution, support representatives are able to see exactly what the customer is experiencing and eliminate the need for customers to narrate their issues. Additionally, customers are able to stream and receive support from virtually any location through a Wi-Fi, 3G, or LTE connection.
•Improve First Call Resolution
•Reduce Time to Resolution
•Increase Overall Satisfaction
1.Real-time Video Streaming
- Support representatives are able to see exactly the issues the customer is experiencing through a real-time video stream.
- Analyze issues more effectively by taking a screenshot of what the customer is streaming.
- Mark important areas for the customer to see to communicate certain points more clearly.
4.Easy to Connect
- All the customer needs to do to get connected is input the 6-digit connection code provided by the support representative.
[Receiving Video Support - Customers]
1.Download, install, and then launch the VisualSupport application.
2.Enter the 6-digit connection code provided by the support representative, then click ‘OK’.
3.Engage in real-time video support.
4.Close the application once video support session has ended.
- Other minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
We use this application for our company when troubleshooting with our customers. Makes the calls go by much quicker and less room for error. Highly recommended!
Love the stop and drawing mode and the light control!
Works great! Easy to share my camera.
Simple to download, quick to install and connect with support agent.
- 38 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright(C) 2001 ~ 2018 RSUPPORT CO., LTD. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.