RemoteView is a service from RSupport that lets you remotely control computers located either at home, at the office, or anywhere else as long as there is live Internet connection. All you have to do is this: (1) Install an agent on a computer you want to access remotely; (2) Install a RemoteView App on your iPhone or iPad. Voila! You’re ready to start! You can use all the resource-heavy applications that usually require a full-on computer, from the convenience of a smartphone or a tablet by using RemoteView. That’s it!
- Faster remote control speed and connection stability delivered by the patented VRVD technology.
- Works under multiple network environments: Dynamic IP; DHCP, Private IP, Private and corporate firewalls.
- Ease of Use: Assume control over a remote mouse and keyboard from mobile devices; Multi Touch, Scroll and Zoom are all supported.
- Language Input: Any language input method available on the remote computer will be supported.
- Common UX: You can use RemoteView from an iOS device (iPhone/iPad) as well as PC seamlessly.
- Virtual Environments Supported: Hyper-V; VMware; Virtual PC; Citrix Xen -- All supported.
- Other Notable Features: Multi Monitor Support; Screen Lock Out; Remote Power On/Off via Intel vPro Chipset.
- You can manage power of a turned off PC which has Wake On LAN based technology.
[Rview Application Areas]
- When you want to recreate an office IT work environment.
- When you want to work at your office PC from home.
- When you want to access your files located at home from your office
- When you want to save files onto your PC from different places as you are on the move.
- When you have to have immediate access into your servers located inside a secure and hard to access places like the IDC.
- When you have a “One-to-Many” asset management needs.
- Agent Installation Process
1. Go to RemoteView website on the PC you want to remote control.
2. In the RemoteView website, enter your ID and password to log in.
3. On the “Remote PC Manage My” screen click “Add PC” or “Install” button.
4. Installation will begin after setting Remote PC access ID and password.
- Remote Control a Computer from a smart device
1. Download RemoteView app on the App Store and launch it.
2. Enter RemoteView web ID and password to log
3. Select remote PC you want to remote control.
4. Enter Remote PC access ID and password to log in.
5. Remote control your remote PC
- Minor bug fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Great Product - Tech Support is available Free as well
This product is in Beta and the Beta is for 1 year. You receive two computers that you can link/connect to. The product is tight and works well. If you ahve a problem, take the time to submit a question to the Customer Support. They will open a ticket and track the solution for you. I have two Monitors one at 1360 x 768 the other at 1680 x 1050.
It works seamlessly. Here is where you might make a mistake. Create the user account to login to, then when you add the PC Name, you might make the name tooooo long. Don't do that just name it PC and use a simple password. Please remember that the current software is case sensative. Other than this LITTLE issue, the product is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!!!!
Best free remote software ever!
I thought it was going to be another crap piece of software...I was wrong. I use my iPad from work to remote into my home PC to get files or whatever, email it to myself and do many other things. Browsing was pretty fast, although it did have it's moments of hanging, but no software is perfect. I highly suggest trying it...oh, and they're doing a trial that's free, so what do you have to lose??
어디서나 원격 사용이 편리합니다
특히 iOS에 최적화되어 속도가 빠르고, 어디서나 원격 사용이 편리합니다.
공인인증서를 여러 단말및 장치에 넣을 필요없이 원격으로 접속해서 민원업무와 은행업무도 볼수있고, 원격지 프린트 기능도 매우 좋은 기능으로 잘 사용하고있습니다.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 37.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Copyright(C) 2001 ~ 2021 RSUPPORT CO., LTD. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.