NOTE: This app requires a remote.it account that can be created by visiting www.remote.it
remote.it for iOS is a companion application for www.remote.it web application. This app provides one click connections to your networked devices, even over cellular data connections. Use popular connection handlers such as VNC Viewer, Microsoft Remote Desktop Client, Termius and popular mobile web browsers. Eliminate port forwarding!
Key benefits of remote.it:
* Connect to networked devices
* No Port Forwarding
* Secure network connections with no open ports
* Works over cellular data connections, even when no IPs are available
Service defaults include HTTP(s), SSH, TCP, RDP, VNC, and NX Witness.
Before using this app, please visit www.remote.it to create your account, add your devices, and define your connection services.
This release includes a number of enhancements and fixes:
• New: Added an in-app browser with P2P connection functionality
• New: p2p connections failover to proxy
• Fixed: Show devices with no hardware id
• Fixed: IP Restriction settings refactor to make global default and per connection choice, with lockout of shared devices
• Fixed: Reverse-proxy connections are public only, peer to peer are private only
• Fixed: Auth hash login problem.
• Fixed: Secure web not working on p2p`
• Fixed: No longer defaulting to P2P for Secure Web
• Fixed: Connections to offline devices from favorites page
• Updated: IP Restriction limit for shared devices
We are always interested in your feedback. Let us know what you think! email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great for securely connecting to my webcam
Use it to connect to my Nx Witness security cameras at home on a daily basis. Quickly launching the Nx Witness app without any ports open on my Raspberry Pi works reliably. Great tool if you want to secure your IoT/home networks.
Good for ssh and web apps
Worked great with Termius for ssh and also for connecting to node-red running on an AWS EC2 instance.
This app is great for simply connecting to my camera from anywhere. It’s way easier than port forwarding and also much more secure. Thank you remote.it!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.