Attend meetings, webinars, and virtual classrooms with Adobe Connect. View, participate, and even host online meetings. (Hosting meetings requires an Adobe Connect account)
Note: This application cannot be used to view native Adobe Connect recordings. Adobe Connect recordings should be converted to MP4 video by the meeting owner before being viewed on mobile devices.
This Adobe Connect application brings all critical meeting capabilities from the desktop to your mobile device, enabling you to attend or even host meetings directly from your iPhone or iPad.
Launch and manage meetings - controlling attendee rights, recording, audio conferencing, and layouts. Share PowerPoint® presentations, PFD documents, and even video from your online library. Use your iPad to smoothly whiteboard and annotate directly on content. Participate in multi-point video conferencing using your device’s cameras. View the whole meeting, or zoom in to see content, chat, ask questions using Q&A, and respond to polls. Use VoIP meeting audio or chose to join a telephone conference if included with the meeting.
FEATURES for all iOS devices:
• Start and end meetings
• Start, stop, and manage meeting audio conferencing
• Accept or deny guests from entering meetings
• Promote or demote user’s roles
• Broadcast cameras and microphones (VoIP)
• Share content from Adobe Connect cloud-based content library
• Control playback of slides and animations
• Play video files
• View and edit Notes
• Participate in Chat, Polls, and Q&A
• Use emoticons: Raise Hand, Agree / Disagree
• Participate in breakout rooms
• View and participate with ‘custom pod’ applications
Additional features for iPads:
• Invite others to the meeting
• Start, pause, and stop recordings
• Enable Web Camera rights for all participants
• Switch between layouts in the meeting room
• Share content from local device photo library
• Use drawing tools to whiteboard or markup/annotate content
Requirements: iOS 8.1.2 or higher.
Devices supported: iPod touch (5th generation), iPhone 5 or higher, iPad 2 or higher, iPad mini or higher.
Requires WiFi or a standard 3G/4G connection.
Added support for Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) single sign-on (SSO)
Improved synchronization between voice and camera video
Fixed issue with Q&A pod covering MP4 video
Improved compatibility with iOS 12
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn’t work at all. Complete trash.
My institution uses Adobe Connect for lectures. They will play on my laptop but not my phone, so I tried downloading this app. When I put in the URL for the lecture, the app simply loads the web page in Safari, which plays only audio and not video. It does literally nothing. The entire Connect product suite should be loaded into a spaceship and crashed into the sun.
Seriously, what’s the point of doing something when it doesn’t work ? Why taking time and effort on a product that clearly doesn’t deliver ? Is this done by robots ? An intelligent human being wouldn’t think of this. Please either fix it or take it down.
Waste of time
If I could give 0 stars for this app I would. Not supported for Mac computers or iPad’s. Unfortunately the university I attend insists on using this app only for online lectures. Adobe: If you want to provide a decent app for people - how about you work on making it actually compatible for ALL computers??
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- ADOBE SYSTEMS SOFTWARE IRELAND LIMITED
- 54.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Adobe Systems Incorporated