ENHANCE, STYLIZE AND SHARE YOUR PHOTOS WITH EASE.
Tap into your creativity on the go with Photoshop Express–the fast and easy photo editor–used by millions of creative individuals. Edit pictures like the pros with this easy-to-use digital studio full of photo editing features on your mobile device.
Photoshop Express delivers a full spectrum of free photo effects and editing features at your fingertips. Personalize your experiences with borders and text, enhance color and imagery, create picture collages, make quick fixes and enhance your share-worthy moments.
PHOTO FILTERS AND EFFECTS
• Intensify your moments with photo effects from Looks categories: Black and White, Portrait, Nature and Duo tones.
• Amplify your photo’s appearance with a unique assortment of new Blend effects.
• Explore Color Temperature, Vibrance and other color effects with an easy adjustment slider.
• Remove atmospheric fog or Dehaze for clear, detail-rich scenery.
STUNNING PHOTO COLLAGES
• Create professional-quality photo collages by adding ready-to-use backgrounds, gradients and layouts.
• Apply the Style Transfer feature to easy apply the same look and feel across all the images in your collage.
• Highlight color themes with the Pop-Color Tool to get that wow effect.
• Unleash creativity with the photo collage maker by applying unique effects for aspiring artistry.
ADD BORDERS AND TEXT
• Customize stickers, memes and captions with your own unique personal touches.
• Style your messages with a wide array of fonts, colors and opacity controls.
• Inspire with photo color matching borders or choose unique custom frames.
• Fine-tune text placement with pan, zoom and rotate settings.
• Add watermarks easily by adding custom text or logos.
• Crop, straighten, rotate, and flip your photos for eye-catching compositions.
• Use Auto-Fix options for one-touch adjustments to Contrast, Exposure, and White Balance settings.
• Remove Red-Eye and Pet-Eye from your favorite moments.
• Add emphasis on your subject with simple vignettes.
• Shift focus to specific elements and blend out backgrounds with Radial Blur.
• Enhance imagery and create movement with the Full Blur features.
• Smooth out graininess or Reduce Color Noise for crystal clear pics.
• Sharpen details to make your photos look their best.
• Fix crooked images instantly with Auto Settings.
• Correct distorted camera angles with the Transform Tool.
• Easily reduce blemishes and spots from selfies and portraits with Blemish Removal.
Photoshop Express is brought to you by Adobe, proud makers of the Photoshop family.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Pro photographers have sworn by Photoshop for decades, and this streamlined image-editing toolkit puts its legendary power in anyone’s hands. From instant fix-ups to fine-tuned adjustments, everything you need is here and easy to use—plus lots of fun filters and frames. Best of all, Photoshop Express can sync with other apps in the Adobe family for even more ways to make your snapshots look their best.
Good and getting better
This is a great app, and the phone version is essential for quick photos on the go. However for more detailed photos that I like to edit on my iPad, I used to use the other Adobe product, Photos by Aviary. Now I have a new iPad, and can’t download Aviary as it has been removed and I’m being directed to this. Which, as I said, is good and getting better all that time. And yet... it still lacks a lot of the options and functionality that I had in Aviary. Where are all my frames? Where are all the fantastic filters? I know these are not in the far more complex and not very mobile full Photoshop, as I have to use that for work.
So my verdict is use this, it is simple and you will get good results. But developers - now you have taken Aviary away from us, PLEASE can you put more of the features from that into Photoshop Express. I’m happy to pay for the packs if necessary, but I really want my vintage filters and silkscreen frames. I also miss the gallery, I really loved the feature of watching how people’s completed photos were edited. I became better at editing my own photos through browsing that gallery. Or do I really have to keep my old iPad 4 JUST to keep editing photos in Aviary so I can keep access to frames and filters? Really? Sigh.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your valuable feedback.
We have added your request in our feature List and will look into it.
Thank you for your beautiful app and hard work gone into creating the app and all the apps new additions and other updates. I really enjoy using this app. I have turned so many very average photos into photos really worth Putting up on display or framing and giving as presents. The variety of different ways you can edit your photos from black and white to almost any theme or add effect to enhance it just for fun or because it really needs some attention to detail. I have so many hours of fun with the app I recommend it to anyone even if you don’t think you are a very good photographer you can and will be and surprise yourself with some of the absolutely most stunning,beautiful and amazing array of photos and collages possibly. You don’t even need to have a imagination the app gives you plenty enough ideas to make a grim picture and work or art. A photo of perfection. Everyone should at least try the app especially as the 3 days free trial allows you to decide if you will really use it or benefit from having it. Personally I would never be without it again.
- Adobe Inc.
- 283 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- ©Adobe Systems Incorporated 2014. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Photoshop Express Monthly $7.99
- Photoshop Express Premium $7.99
- Photoshop Express Premium $11.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.