AnyTrip is a real-time public transport tracking app. Track trains, buses, ferries and light rail in real-time using our live map. Search or explore the map to find stops and upcoming departures.
Track your public transport trips in real-time with AnyTrip:
• Watch as vehicles travel around the city in real-time using the live map
• Track your trip and arrival times
• See real-time departures from stops and stations
• Real-time bus and train passenger loads
• Save your journeys as favourites
• Check real-time parking availability at selected Transport Park&Ride car parks (in Sydney)
Upgrade to AnyTrip Plus for:
• Ad free experience
• Unlimited favourite stops
• Theme your maps: choose from 7 different map styles
• Show non-passenger train services on live map
• See a list of transposed train services
Real-time tracking is available for the following regions:
• Melbourne/VIC (alpha, only Metro Trains Melbourne)
Learn more at anytrip.com.au
• Route view now allows you to quickly see nearby vehicles and departures on a route-by-route basis. Simply search for the route name in the search box to get started.
• You can now also view additional trip details by tapping the menu button in trip view and tapping Trip Details.
• Vehicle IDs are now shown in departure boards and trip search results for selected regions (Adelaide)
• Terrain map lovers can now also rejoice with the addition of the new map style
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Hi, would it be possible to flip the to/from destinations around so I don’t have to make 2 seperate favourites for a round trip?
Waste of time! Can’t plan trips from location to location
There are plenty of apps which show live status but they also have the added benefit of searching from/to then being presented with the best trip options.
With this app, you need to spend ages trying to work out where the buses or trains go from to, then work out how to link them. Then you still can’t track your full trip when you change to another bus or train or ferry.
Without proper trip planning, this app is a WASTE OF TIME!
Developer Response ,
Hi ElusiveT, thanks for the review. AnyTrip is a public transport tracking app - we don't claim to be a trip planning app! We'd love to incorporate trip planning into the app in the future, but if you're after a trip planning app right now, there are plenty of other apps that specialise in trip planning that may suit your needs.
Very good app
Very useful app!! Now I can track specific trains in Sydney and Melbourne!!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- jxeeno pty ltd
- 40.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © jxeeno pty ltd
- In-App Purchases
- AnyTrip Plus - 12 months $6.99
- AnyTrip Plus - 3 months $3.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.