If you want to know when the next train, bus, ferry or tram to your destination will arrive, you need NextThere. It's simple, fast and real-time - like having a platform indicator in the palm of your hand. It knows where you are, and with a tap you can see just the services to your destination.
• Save up to 3 stations, stops and routes you use public transport from and you'll see the next services due to depart
• Tap on a service to track your trip live
• Detailed alerts about disruptions, service changes and trackwork
• All in a simple, gorgeous interface designed for iOS
• 3D Touch and VoiceOver support
• Today screen widget to see nearby upcoming services
• Live train and bus load data (where available)
NextThere covers public transport in these cities on your iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch - for free!
Australia: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Canberra, Hobart, Darwin, Alice Springs, Gold Coast, plus regional towns in Queensland, Tasmania and Western Australia
New Zealand: Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch
United States: San Francisco, Boston, Portland, Seattle, Honolulu
If you want some extra awesome features, you can subscribe for a small monthly or annual fee:
• Save as many stops as you like - non-subscribers are limited to three
• Receive push notifications about incidents and disruptions so you're always up to date
• Access to themes
• Access to additional settings to customise the appearance and function of the app
Check http://nextthere.com/coverage for details on the real-time data is available in your area.
• Updated for iOS 14 and watchOS 7
• Added multi-day timetable support
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best Transport App for Canberra
Given the lack of any decent apps for the ACT this one has to be the best, simple and easy to use, gives you heaps of information and even tells you the bus number, type, how old it is etc. developer is quick to assist with any problems or suggestions you have too! Definitely worth Dow loading and subscribing too, only thing missing is live passenger loadings, although I’m unsure if Transport Canberra even has that data publicly available.
It's a great app... But...
So I've had this app since about forever, it's worked great, I've gotten to places on time which is amazing. But recently the app has been messing up to the point of where I have to delete it to fix the problem. When I click on the stop I'm heading to to see what time the bus will get there it won't work, the search bar disappears and so does my other saved stops. I don't know what the problem is but it's kind of annoying when I'm out and I can't see when my bus gets to the stop because the app is fixated on a completely different stop. So that may need to be fixed
Developer Response ,
This sounds like what happens if the phone has been updated to iOS 11 but the app hasn't been updated to an iOS 11 compatible version. If you're still having problems like this now that you've reinstalled, please get in touch with us through Settings > Feedback so we can help.
Love this app! Been using it for like 4 years now. Its so helpful when looking for where my bus stop is and figuring out if i’m going to make my connection or not.
However, over the past week sometimes all busses will say no real time data but when i click it, there is real time data and i have to like click some stuff and go back and forth for it to update. Not too sure why. Hope this gets fixed soon :)
- AppJourney Pty Ltd
- 80.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2013-20 AppJourney Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- 12 month subscription $5.99
- NextThere $5.99
- 1 month subscription $1.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.