Create Childcare Documentation, Observations, Learning Stories, Child Daily Records, Create Custom Templates, Link to Framework, Send Parent Reminders, Parent Input Forms
Appsessment is a Child Care Documentation App for Early Childhood Services to complete all documentation required within a service and interact with parents. A Digital Documentation App for Long Daycare, Family Daycare, OOSH Centres, Preschools, Schools, Creches, Nannies and Parents!
Create Documentation using any Template and send Daily Reports to Parents, Interlink Documentation, send Private Messages, upload Photos and Videos, attach Files, send Parent Input Forms, Parent Reminders, Newsletters, Incident Reports, Link to Australian approved Framework Outcomes, generate Reports to analyse various aspects of child's achievements, add Comments, Likes, Export to PDF and so much more.
Appsessment has all features required for your childcare documentation management and Parent communication. It will increase the interactions with parents, keeps them up to date on what's happening with their child at your service and makes the entire process more streamlined taking care of everything for you.
You need an account with Appsessment to use this App.
Key features of Appsessment:
- Create, edit, customise your own Templates or use default Templates
- Create any type of Documentation
- Interlink Documentation
- Link to Approved Frameworks (EYLF, MTOP, VEYLF, QKLG, NQS, Numeracy and Literacy Indicators, Theorists and Developmental Milestones Birth to 5 Years)
- Record Daily Information such as Attendance, Bottle Feeding, Eating, Sleep and Rest Time, Nappy Change, Toileting, Sunscreen Application and Water
- Generate Reports (10 different report types to analyse children and documentation)
- Private Messages (have private conversations with parents and educators)
- Send Parent Input Forms that parents can complete and submit
- Send Parent Reminders about upcoming events, notices, announcements, important information, things going on at the centre, etc.
- Send Educator Input Forms and Educator Reminders
- Create Educator Updates and Forms such as risk assessment forms, daily checklists, observations on biting child, etc.
- Upload Photos
- Upload Videos
- Attach Files
- Parents can create posts from their account
- Likes and Comments
- Photo Gallery
- Video Gallery
- Manage your centre's documentation, children, parents, educators, view statistics
- Children Profiles (with all documentation linked to them, room details, days of attendance, emergency contacts and more)
- Parents Profiles (with details of all parent activities, comments, likes, submitted parent inputs and parent reminders sent to them)
- Educators Profiles (with details of their activities, documentation created, roles & permissions and their rooms)
- Export to PDF (for printing and record-keeping)
- Educator Permissions (manage roles and permissions for each educator at your service)
- Drafts (save and complete your work later on)
- Notification (stay up to date on all activities related to your service)
- Auto Save Documentation
- Email Notifications
- Push Notifications
- Room Names (use default names or create custom room names)
- Category Tags
- Mobile App
- Access through different devices and all information will be synced (Laptops, Desktops, Tablets or Mobiles)
All information remains private and secure and we do not claim ownership of your data. Educators and Parents can only access the information they have permission to view. All information are securely stored to ensure only authorised users can view updates that are only related to them.
Digital Signatures For Documentation Now Available In Appsessment - Now you can use Appsessment's new feature of digital signatures by simply signing on the signature pad using your finger or stylus pen on your touch screens.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Can the routines be recorded in a table?
Great app to see what my children are doing in a fingertip!
A suggestion for future system improvements- can the routines (toilet time, meal and sleep time) being presented in tables instead of individual notification? This will help us to view their activities in a glance instead of scrolling up and down to capture their routine for the whole day.
Still happy with the overall use of the app.
Developer Response ,
Hi! Thank you so much for the great rating! It's great to hear that you are enjoying Appsessment! In regards to having child routines set in tables, we thought about it but we felt since Appsessment is created to be viewed on multiple devices and has been designed with a fluid layout, we found Tables are very restrictive and it may not be overall aesthetically pleasing in all devices, especially when viewed from mobile phones. However, we have taken a note on your request and we can see if we can perhaps have both the table layout as well as the present layout. The individual notifications are set up so you can receive live and instant updates as your child's educator fills in the details from their end. Your child's educators are able to create a report of your child's daily routine, which maybe you could request them to do for you, as well.
Thank you once again for the review! We appreciate your feedback. :)
Highly Recommend, Outstanding Features
Appsessment is such a great app. It's an all in one solution for our centre. It's v easy and our parents love to know what's happening with their child and are actually involved in their communication with the staff. We love the customisation and how we can tailor Appsessment to suit our centre. New updates are done very often and all our suggestions are taken on board which we love! Compared to other apps, Appsessment has proved outstanding service and support and its very cost effective and professional. Highly recommended.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review. Customisation feature in Appsessment is very unique since it allows users to further tweak the app exactly based on their needs. Glad to hear you love Appsessment.
Fantastic app! Fantastic software. Can not fault! As a parent and coordinator for FDC, only suggestion i have is to have push notifications! Parents would love having a push come through with an observation/story/etc
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for your review on Appsessment! Really appreciate the positive feedback. It's great to hear that you are loving Appsessment. As for push notifications - we have added this onto our milestones list to implement in the near future. We will surely be adding this in one of our future updates. Thank you for the suggestion!
UPDATE: As of version 2.5, Push Notification is now available in Appsessment. Thank you for your feedback.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- AUSSIE CHILDCARE NETWORK PTY LTD
- 29.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11 or later.
English, German, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Aussie Childcare Network Pty Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.