Looking for real-time, stars-align journey planning? You’ve found it. The smarter way to get around Melbourne, use arevo to find car parks, scout out cheap petrol prices, check train, tram or bus departure times and get real-time disruption alerts while you’re on the go.
- Live train, tram and bus timetables and information in one tap
- View service disruption details by clicking the warning icon
- Plan trips around arrival and departure times
- Transport lines colour-matched with Public Transport Victoria’s network maps for easy trip planning
- See estimated travel time for walking, cycling and driving routes
- Check where the cheapest petrol is available
- Find on-and-off street parking availability, pricing, restrictions and more using an interactive map.
Score some savings:
- Sign up for an arevo account to make the most of special offers and discounts from a range of local businesses.
Connect with us:
- Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/arevoapp
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/arevoapp/
- Find out more at: www.arevo.com.au
arevo is a journey planner app from RACV.
It’s been quiet around Melbourne lately, so we figured why not redesign arevo for an even better user experience?
Here’s what we changed:
- Cleaner map interface that prioritises transport
- Single-tap access to view live public transport departure times across Melbourne
- Live public transport disruption information while you’re on the move
- Personalised preferences replaced with categorised trip options (walking, cycling, car and public transport)
- New dashboard view to connect you to services like petrol prices and parking
- Myki top-up removed and replaced with a link to top up via the Public Transport Victoria (PTV) website.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A pleasant surprise !
What surprised me the most about this app was how fast and easy it was to use and that the loading times when it searched for the best route to get to my destination.
As others have mentioned the myki top up feature is a huge bonus too since we cannot use Apple Pay over here to top up and use the card on our iPhones just yet.
Overall a great starting point for this one and look forward to seeing how it’s improved upon in the future 👍
Very helpful to be able to see all of my myki balances and have notifications when my pass expires. I wish that I could choose to hide myki’s, or at least order them so the one I frequently use is at the top and the spares at the bottom. Also wish i could see info such as when card was last used and whether it is touched on or touched off.
A really good app but best feature was Myki top up
I wasn’t expecting much and already had several journey planners. I downloaded this for the Myki top up feature so am disappointed it has gone. But in general I found the app much better than I had expected. It replaced my parking app but it is a bit limited for someone in regional Victoria.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback on arevo. We are constantly looking for ways to improve the app so we appreciate your suggestion to expand parking info for regional Victoria. Unfortunately, we are no longer able to technically support myki top-up in-app so this is why we removed the feature. We hope you'll find the new public transport functionality - quick glance live departures and disruptions info, line filtering and platform numbers - helpful! Thanks, Emma
- Royal Automobile Club of Victoria (RACV) Ltd.
- 23.3 MB
Requires iOS 13.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Arevo Pty Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.