Use Benchmrk to kickstart any field survey mapping and reality capture workflow to deliver property boundary data (dcdb) and survey control to any field or office software.
Benchmrk is for all Survey, Mapping and Construction Professionals who work with survey control. Benchmrk aggregates and provides intelligent tools to use the Australian Survey Control Network.
Benchmrk is Australia's first smartphone app that allows you to find survey grade Benchmrk locations. Use Benchmrk to instantly give you access to the closest Benchmrk locations.
USE BENCHMRK TO ...
- Geolocate Reality Capture
- Geolocate Digital Twins
- Create highly accurate real-world AR Applications
- Validate UAV Data
- Locate "Mean Sea Level"
- Overlay survey data on any Web Map
- Coordinate with local and state government infrastructure
Once you have found the Benchmrk's you need you can export the DCDB and local benchmrk data for use in any field and office software.
What can this help me do?
Benchmrk provides direct access to the Survey Control network for the whole of Australia. With the help of Benchmrk you will have up-to-date access to all government records allowing for the reliable completion of legally traceable spatial content capture such and drone mapping, reality capture, field surveys and cadastral surveys.
- All data sources from Authoritative point of truth.
- Start all surveys with Export of property boundaries (DCDB) and survey control to your favourite field and office software.
- National coverage
- Evaluate site location with street-view
- Compass stakeout for detailed navigation to recover your control
- Track all your work with a Benchmrk package of all subject control records
- Filter Content that best suits your use case
- Search any survey plan location, lot and plan or plan.
- Search any survey control ID
- Instantly find survey control near your device
- integrated driving directions
General refinements and updates.
Ratings and Reviews
Very useful app, quicker and easier than turning on the laptop. Able to find additional control when pushed for time.
As a surveyor, this app is becoming essential for locating survey marks & is infinitely faster & easier to use than the NSW Survey app.
New version is great
The new version works very well and it coms in very handy. I know it’s not the developers fault but I wish Mapbox would update their satellite imagery.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your comments, we are glad you appreciate what we’ve been working. We have the ability to use alternate sources of map data, if you have some preference for image data we can investigate how we can accomodate this.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.