1. Remote control: control home appliances from anywhere
2. Simultaneously control: control multiple devices with one App
3. Timer: set timer to perform multiple functions
4. Device sharing: One tap to share devices among family members
5. Easy connection: easily and quickly connect App to devices
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I had wifi controlled power points previously and decided to upgraded to Brilliant. I wasn’t expecting much for the price I paid, but these are awesome. The app gives heaps of options for automation and scheduling. Multiple devices can be logged in and control them simultaneously which is a HUGE bonus. Easily 5 stars from me. Some feedback for improvements/updates:
- iPad friendly version would be nice utilising full screen resolution.
- The popup confirmation when a scene has been executed is kind of annoying. I’ve set up scenes to avoid tapping multiple times, the confirmation popup is redundant in my opinion.
- It’d be great to be able to import your own photos to set as scene covers, or select custom colours. The stock selection is limited and not relevant to some scenes I’ve created.
- It’d also be good to be able to hide the weather/temperature/humidity section to allow the scenes more screen realestate. (can this be done, I haven’t figured it out if so?)
Overall I’m super chuffed with how good it all works for such an affordable price. Will look to expand my collection of Brilliant devices in the future.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thanks for the great review! Your feedback is also much appreciated.
You can upload your own photos for scenes and you can disable the weather section, please email email@example.com and we can help you with that.
Absolutely brilliant, need I say more.
Absolutely brilliant, need I say more. Connects seamlessly with Google home & Apple. Voice control via both Google & Siri work seamlessly. The app itself is easy to navigate, add devices, create schedules etc. I’m yet to look at an instruction page or manual to set anything up as it’s really self intuitive.
My favourite products are the outdoor garden lights. They are fantastic, I can change the colour according to my mood, they make my garden look like a million buck. I highly recommend the app & brilliant products.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you so much for the review! Have a great day.
Great but a couple of issues
I love brilliant smart. We started with one socket and now have many sockets and lights. I recently bought more brilliant smart lights and the instruction manual told me to install another app called Feit Electric which was problematic. I can add the lights to brilliant smart and they work however every time I press on them it says I need to upgrade my brilliant smart app which it is already up to date. Help?
- Brilliant Lighting (Aust) Pty Ltd
- 158 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Burmese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Mongolian, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Uighur, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Brilliant Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.