My TPG is a one-stop-shop to help you manage your TPG account and services on the go! Our brand new app is easy to use, giving you quick control of your TPG products through our sleek interface.
Skip the call queues! With a range of features right at your fingertips, My TPG gives you immediate access to:
· Check your internet speed
· Test your connection status
· Lodge a new fault and get live status update
My TPG also helps you stay on top of your accounts and billing, for quick assistance with:
· Getting a summary of your bills and statement
· Updating your payment details
· Changing your password
· Updating your contact details
Our app gives you with full control of your TPG internet plan. In just a few taps, you can:
· Change your internet plan
· Track the installation of your new TPG service
Keep an eye out for regular updates as we're continually looking for ways to improve the app.
The latest update implements a bug fix. We are working on further improvements and new features so keep an eye out for our next update!
Ratings and Reviews
Impossible to submit fault or feedback
The app seemed quite good at first, I was able to do a speed test, and it confirmed that the speed was not good. It offered me a form to fill in to submit a fault. After typing in a report of the issue, I realised that the text was disappearing under the keypad, and I couldn’t longer scroll up. Even worse, the ‘Submit’ button was unreachable. It was still offering the ‘Passwords’ keyboard. I tried switching to landscape - not possible. I tried copying all the text so that I could edit elsewhere and the paste it back again, but on switching apps I was logged out. I tried downloading the app on my iPad, no better. I decided to send feedback about the app in the app, guess what? Same issue! Impossible! Very frustrating on top of my slow connection issues!!!
Save my login details 🙏
I’ve been using this app for a couple of months now and there are definitely a couple things that can be improved on:
1. Save login details - it’s such a simple feature that most apps these days have so it’s just annoying to have to enter your details everytime you want to open the app. Alternatively if it’s a security issue, using FaceID/Touch ID to unlock it is also so doable.
2. Manage Faults does not work - Your website outlines that you can contact TPG/Manage Faults using the app but it is a very confusing User Interface (UI). If you can even manage to put a fault in (which is already a difficult section to find), you can see very minimal information. It would be great to receive a transcript from each fault so that customers are able to gain greater clarification.
A redeeming feature, however, is that once a fault is placed, your customer service team are great at returning calls and trying their best to alleviate the issue. It would be fantastic if communication was a bit better between teams but it is understandable that not everyone is on the same training level/don’t necessarily know how to handle every kinda case that gets thrown their way.
I think you guys do a great job, I just think that a great UI is essential for an app that is essentially designed to replace a physical store and this app does not have a great UI.
App says internet is working but soon as I test speed it tells me there is NO CONNECTION. It’s happening nearly every few hours now & getting worse by the day. Internet has no service on my numerous devices so I check the connection through the app & it say it’s fine so I check the speed & the app & that’s when it says can’t find service so I put in another request for help & still never hear back from them except for them to send me a text saying your internet is fine but you can download our new app , which I already have & it’s not working either. Amazing how they rang me daily until I hooked up & now it’s a marathon to get even a text to fix the faults?? Still have inconsistent internet
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- TPG TELECOM LIMITED
- 9.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- Copyright © 2013 TPG Internet Pty Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.