Need a quick and easy way to check calories, carbs and fat? The CalorieKing Food Database is Australia's best and most reliable. Verified to clinical standards, it contains over 26,000 Australian foods including many popular fast food chains and restaurants. The CalorieKing Calorie Counter for iPhone has a user-friendly interface that allows for a quick comparison between foods of their kilojoules, calories, carbs and fat. By tapping on a specific food, you can quickly access more detailed information including protein, fiber, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, sodium and alcohol. Make dieting easy with the information to accomplish your weight and health goals.
Have you noticed a problem with the app or the database? Please submit a ticket through the support link below rather than just leaving feedback, so we may have an opportunity to work with you to identify and resolve the problem.
REMOVE ADS SUBSCRIPTION - PRICING & TERMS
CalorieKing Food Facts is free to download and use, but is supported by advertising.
You can subscribe to remove all advertising from the app:
• Subscription can be paid either monthly or yearly
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Read our full Terms of Service at http://www.calorieking.com/terms.
Food database update
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I think that this is a great app - very thorough inclusion of large number of Aussie foods. Unlike most people I don't care that much about the lack of diary/recording function. My main gripe is not being able to compare properly across similar products. Say I want to compare cheeses - I choose 'average all brands because I want to learn rules of thumb rather than exact brands. So I want to compare different types of cheese to one another. However, each cheese is displayed in the comparator list in different number of grams. I can go into each one of course and choose a standard number if grams but I would have to write down the result for each cheese on paper and compare , because when I go back to the 'average all brands' chart for cheese the display for each reverts to the designers preset weight which differs for ach cheese, making comparison very difficult.
Great app for managing type 1 diabetes
This app is very helpful in managing my son’s type 1 diabetes, I always use it in his food preparation to count the carbs, protein and fat. The only thing I can suggest is that searching needs improvement. Right now searching is performed by strict matching which is why a single typo or even a space in keywords doesn’t return any matching results. I hope developers will take it into consideration in the next update.
Hungry people complain more
The app is great. You can look up all food types and a lot of brands quickly and easily. Ignore the whingers who want an app that does absolutely everything; you want to know the calories, carbs and sugar content, then this app will do it. And it’s free, so...
- CalorieKing Wellness Solutions
- 36.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- © 2011 CalorieKing Wellness Solutions, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads (Monthly) $1.99
- Remove Ads (Yearly) $16.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.