The number one relief teacher booking app!
The ClassCover app connects thousands of schools with new or known relief teachers in seconds, saving schools hours each day and providing relief teachers with a wealth of new employment opportunities.
Join thousands of schools to:
- Book known or new relief teachers in a few simple clicks
- Know who is available before booking
- Find new teachers: Search and filter by subject and distance from the school
- Rich relief teacher profiles: View training certificates, accreditation, CV's...
For over 50,000 relief teachers:
- 100% free to create a profile and start accepting job offers from the palm of your hand
- Be in charge of your availability on the go – stop getting contacted when you aren't available
- Expand your school network and connect to more job opportunities
- Update and improve your cv in real time for schools to see plus more!
If you're a school...
1. Find and book University Students who are open to working SLSO, SSO, LSO, Aide, and Assistant Positions.
2. Schools now have the ability to specify a booking type when placing a booking.
If you're a Teacher looking for work...
1. University Students can now opt-in to get booked for SLSO, SSO, LSO, Aide, and Assistant Positions.
2. Ability to view additional information regarding the Booking type when accepting a booking request from schools.
Ratings and Reviews
A few things to improve.
The app is quite good and really help us as casuals. However there is always room for improvement. Sometimes schools send us individual request but because we are working we see their invitation too late when this is already expired. Also, when schools book us by telephone we users are not able to update our status in your app “to working already” and other schools kept sending request because in your system we appear available. One more thing is about the certificates, it would be nice if they can be shown in small icons. I really want to appreciate to the people who work and developed this app, thanks to this I was working with 5 different schools and received a few job offers for next year. BIG THANK YOU and Happy Christmas ;)
Bad for teacher mental health
This app treats relief teachers like a number and not a person. Where previously I would make meaningful relationships with schools and students and as a result work at only a few schools, I am now registered with many schools due to the nature of the app and it feels very impersonal.
Schools send out shifts to many teachers at once, so if you are not quick enough (sometimes this is a matter of seconds) the shift gets filled. The feeling when I miss a shift can be devastating when I am desperate to work and this feeling sometimes lingers for days. It means that I now take my phone with me everywhere: in the shower, to the toilet, out to dinner with friends; all so I don’t miss a shift.
It has also happened that the app didn’t notify me when I was offered a shift. When I contacted ClassCover they were completely unsympathetic and took no responsibility for the malfunctioning of the app. Hopefully the new update might mean this doesn’t happen again.
To improve this app I would recommend giving teachers more time to respond to shifts and for there to be specified times when schools can send out shift requests because I once got offered a shift at 11pm, which isn’t really appropriate in my view.
Need capacity to contact casual booker via app
I was booked by a school I’ve never taught at, but am on their list, to cover a class - they must have booked me (maybe accidentally?), or it was a system glitch - as I only found out I was suddenly booked when a notification appeared on my phone the night before telling me I was booked for a class the next day. There is no means to cancel the booking in the app or to contact the school immediately (since it’s after hours) to notify them if you can’t do it. Ideally the person coordinating the app should be able to get some kind of notification through the app from a casual or provide a mobile number info to contact in emergencies. There was a confirmation email with the school’s landline phone number but by the time a school office opens in the morning that would be too late for them to find another casual in time before the bell which is hugely inconvenient, and ultimately it then reflects badly on the casual too.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Class Cover Pty Ltd
- 24.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2012 ClassCover Pty Ltd