Updated for 2020, the Collingwood Official App is your one stop shop for all your latest team News, Videos, Player Profiles, Scores and Stats delivered LIVE to your smartphone or tablet!
- LIVE scores and stats for every game of the 2020 AFL Toyota Premiership Season
- Match Centre, including new team and player stats, and in-game video highlights
- My Club section with access to exclusive features for club members and My Magpies Account holders
- Team Stats section showing how the club shapes up against competition averages
- Improved Player profiles with additional stats and player information
- Video on Demand to watch match highlights and press conferences while you’re on the run
- Latest News & Videos from the club
- Player profiles for every current player, including bio, related articles and video, plus season and career stats
- Team Selections as they are announced
- Match details for the season including Fixture, Results and Ladder
- Alerts to your phone for club news, team announcements and match starts
- Team song audio and lyrics
- Follow your club social channels including Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Visit the Collingwood Shop
- Manage your tickets without leaving the app
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Mr Neil grant.
I would like to see better coverage of the vfl team, showing how/WHERE to watch the game live. I live in Millgrove, so going to the games is impracticable. Also would like to know the progression of players in the seconds, with an overall view of how they are going to improve the firsts. An update to injuries and the progress of these would be nice, such as Kelly. Not much to get excited about with the trades this year from a Collingwood point of view. Cameron may be a good fit, but this remains to be seen. I thought Roughead was to fulfil the position of back up ruckman, although he is going ok as a back man. I was disappointed that Goldsack did not get a run this year, as he has been a true champion. I don’t know if this was by a mutual agreement. I can’t get enough of the pies, I have not heard anything on our Irish recruits. I guess that the explanation is that they are learning the game. They are both young, so how about a bit of encouragement for these kids, and give they a run. Leaving them in the twos is a discouragement for them. I have no doubt that back home they were considered elite prospects. The seconds have to be at the top for the firsts to flourish eg richmond. I know injuries have drawn on our seconds.
My name is Shirley I am 74 and have been a collingwood supporter all my life. Win loose or draw I am loyal to the end. I watch or listen to every match regardless of where I am in the world. I think bucks is a great coach and loved Eddie and miss him. He has done so much for the club. I have never been to a premiership as I live in the country. No sure if I could stand the excitement. I have been to some games in my life. The last one at Victoria park but love the G. I have teddies with Collingwood jumpers and scarfs. I watch the 1990 and 2010 grand finals to get fired up the beginning of each season. I had a football signed at Warracknabeal decades ago at a practice match with Peter Moore Stan magro all the oldies and pushed into the line at Kmart Horsham when some of the team were up for a wedding. Got a photo with Peter Daicos. I love that the sons of these fabulous players are doing so well certainly are and will be stars of the future Go the mighty pies forever
The Collingwood AFL app is very important to me. How wonderful it is to see the chats and feedback from our players and hear directly from the club. I would like to see more written info as I like reading while I’m in the cafe in the mornings. I’m also keen to see Collingwood quickly extend Bucks for three more years to ensure he gets us a premiership in this highly competitive AFL
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Telstra Corporation Limited
- 274.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Australian Football League
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.