Documents - by SavySoda™
• Take your documents anywhere •
• Used by over 15 MILLION iOS users •
• Now with full latest iOS, Watch, Widget, iCloud Support •
WE ARE MAKING DOCUMENTS THE ABSOLUTE CHEAPEST FULL OFFICE & DOCUMENTS MANAGEMENT SUITE FOR THE IPHONE! now everyone can have full documents functionality on their iPhone and iPods!
Introducing the iPhone's only light weight mobile office suite and file manager. This essential application allows you to edit and manage spreadsheet, text, and image files on your iPhone. Works both online and offline. You can transfer files between your iCloud, Google Docs and Dropbox accounts; and you can transfer files to your PC or Mac using USB and WiFi.
Created files can be opened using Microsoft Word and Excel, Open Office, Numbers, and all major office suites.
Works with Dropbox™
Works with Microsoft OneDrive™
Works with Google Drive™
• iSpreadsheet (a premier spreadsheet app)
• Text Editor (to edit basic text)
• File Manager (browse and manage your files)
• Google Sync (to upload/download documents)
• Dropbox (manage dropbox files)
• Instant Email (send those files to your boss)
• Photo Album (a easier way to organize photos)
• Smooth User Interface
• Portrait & Landscape mode
• Full support for .txt and .csv files
• Limited support for .doc, .xls files via Google Docs
• Google upload & download
• Created files can be opened in Microsoft Excel, Word, Apple Numbers, TextEdit, Notepad, Openoffice & all leading office suites.
• Create, View & Manage Photos and Documents
• Works anywhere online or offline.
• Spreadsheet supports formulas, formatting, resizing, and all basic spreadsheet features.
• Beautiful UI.
• Free updates
• Lightweight office work on the run
• Backup of documents
• Quick access to spreadsheets, notes, memos
• Basic word processing
• Pocket Spreadsheet
- Support for more file types
- Additional functions & features
iPhone Office Apps
- Updated UI support for devices running latest iOS
- Improved Google Drive support
- UI Toolbar Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I use Documents a lot for my music and other things and I find it dose exactly what I want allowing me to file in folders and move around information as I need . Only thing I often find annoying is that you have to save the documents every time you open one even if you don't edit it. Overall its an good product and allows you increase font size very easily which suits when eye sight not as good as it epused to be
Can’t distinguish between the two versions
Documents Plus or Pro should be named that. The little plus sign on the app logo is so minuscule you almost need a microscope to see it. Making it a nuisance when opening the free one accidentally instead, since both apps have the same. I would have otherwise given 5 stars.
So much easier for making quick notes or long notations without the hassle of multiple options that are cumbersome and time consuming.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Savy Soda Pty Ltd
- 32.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © SavySoda™
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.