Elders, a leading Australian agribusiness, recognises how important it is to have accurate weather information updated on a regular basis. To help make your decisions easier Elders Weather is available at your fingertips.
Elders Weather includes over 2000 locations, key international locations and the ability to add up to 10 favourite locations.
The Elders Weather App is free to download and use. [Some features only available with Silver Subscription for $2.99 per year]. App includes features like:
• Current weather conditions
• 7 Day forecasts
• Next 48 hours (with hourly breakdown)
• Local and National Radar
• Observation history
• Tides and Moon
• Dew point
• Minimum and maximum temperature
• Chance of rain and amount
• Wind and gusts
• National Satellite
• 7 Day synoptic
• GFS 0-7 and 7-14 day
• Rain forecast maps
• Radar maps with pause & play function
Current weather conditions:
• Dew Point
• Feels like
• Relative humidity
• Rain since 9am
• Rain in the last 10 minutes
• Local warnings
• Past 24hrs temperature and wind gusts
• 4 nearby locations
• Minimum / Maximum temperature
• Rain chance as percentage and amount
• District forecast
• Wind forecast for 9am and 3pm
• Frost risk
• UV Index
• Sunrise / Sunset
Next 48 hours forecast:
• Hourly or 3-hourly breakdown
• Wind direction and speed
• Chance of rain and intensity
• National, state & local radars with play/pause and zoom function
• National Satellite
• 7 Day Synoptic
• GFS 0-7 and 8 -14-day rain forecast maps
• NINO3.4 and Southern Oscillation Index
Personalise your app:
• Choose your units: Temp Cº-Fº, km/h-knots, mm-inches, metres or inches.
• Personalise which modules go into your homepage (available with Silver Subscription).
• Wake up with Elders. An alarm inside the app.
• Push Notifications available for several different parameters.
You can buy our Silver Membership will give you exclusive access to:
• Advanced push notifications
• 28 days rain forecasts
• 12-month district rain forecasts
• Longer observation history
• Extra layers on radars
• Lightning information on National radar
The membership is an annual subscription and will last 12 months from the day of Purchase.
• The price of Silver membership annual subscription is AUD$2.99 / year with unlimited access to all the features during this period.
• All payments will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the current membership price.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal can be turned off by the user at any time, by visiting Account Settings after purchase, however, the active subscription period will run until the end without any refund (no cancellation of current subscription, only cancellation of renewal is allowed).
The Elders Weather App is owned by Elders Rural Services Australia and uses Bureau of Meteorology data and Weatherzone meteorologists to produce accurate forecasts for Australia and the world. More information on our data sources can be found at https://www.eldersweather.com.au/data-sources.
Feedback: You can provide feedback from within the Elders Weather App or via the website form: https://www.eldersweather.com.au/feedback
Terms and conditions: https://www.eldersweather.com.au/terms-conditions
The Elders Weather website: https://www.eldersweather.com.au
• A 'borders' layer is now available for radar and satellite maps.
• Other minor bugs and fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I totally agree with Sally the old app was easy to read and follow. Because I only wear reading glasses when necessary , and I don’t carry those with me, I find when checking the weather forecast i cannot see the readings as they have got much smaller. I know that there is more information on this new app but if one can’t read them then it’s useless. I do not carry my glasses when outside.
I like the radar readings, at least one can see what’s coming.
Best weather app on the market
I’ve been on the search for a weather app that could give me the functionality of Pocket Weather (an app that was decommissioned recently). After trying a few other paid apps, I settled in Elders Weather. It has the most functions, but also the best price ($2.99 a year). Please don’t go for any of the other apps that make you pay by the month (like Weatherzone). This app is way better!
(I see that some people have been critical of a past update. While I don’t know the other app, I personally think they have improved the app.)
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review and feedback. We're always trying to improve the Elders Weather service.
Weather app and how I like it.😛😛😛😛😛
I love the weather app because you can choose we’re you whant to see the weather and in some weather apps you can not see different weathers in different countries so that is why I give this weather app a big fat 5/5 I would recommend this for anyone except for people that don’t now how to youse it but even the you can ask someone for help so that everyone can use this app even I think if you are a smart baby you can use this amazing app thank you.😍😍😍😍😍
Developer Response ,
Thank you, we appreciate your review.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Elders Rural Services Australia Limited
- 78.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Elders
- In-App Purchases
- Silver Membership $2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.