ExpenseMe is the new companion mobile application for Inlogik's Expense Management solutions. Log in with your existing user ID and password to manage your expenses on the go.
*You must have an existing Expense Management account with mobile access enabled to use this app.
Easily upload receipts ready to process for when you are back at your desk, track transactions and meet your finance department end of month deadlines by approving your employee expenses when on the road.
• View transactions including details of unprocessed transactions
• Manage both card transactions and out of pocket expenses
• Record the type of card, receipt merchant, amount, and description for matching to your expenses
• Upload receipts by taking a photo or using an existing photo on your mobile device
• Access the Receipt Wallet to organise your receipts
• Review and approve expenses on the go
• Query or Reverse expenses
• Change authority to team members to perform coding and approvals
- branding and user interface update,
- ability to reset password using the app,
- new Authorities menu option. This is especially useful for team delegates to switch access to their team members to assist with coding of transactions, receipt uploads, and/or approve transactions on behalf of cost centre managers,
- Top 3 must used expense types will be appearing on top of the list for faster coding,
- Visibility of tax code description has been included on the Tax Code selection page
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Needs more developing
This isn't going to be a nice review. Why? Because it's failed at doing what it's designed to do!
The ability to take a photo of your tax invoice and attach it the outstanding expense does not work. I have just been informed my account payment is overdue; my manager did not receive it because the system didn't recognise that I HAD attached the invoice.
Aside from this it's unbearably slow to enter your PIN, it takes me a few goes to remember I need to press a button wait, press the next and so on.
The interface is a little too basic for my liking. Once you've attached said photo you can no longer access that expense - sometimes things change or the wrong cost centre was selected. It requires me to do the opposite of what the app is made for - to jump onto my desktop and log in to the system the old way.
Hope you can roll out these updates soon.
I use this under duress
Kind of works but the interface is terrible. Very slow to respond to touch events. Requires multiple attempts to select fields and enter PIN.
No OCR ability. Other scanning apps can automatically detect and prefill values into fields. If you set out to create the most minimal, half baked expense app, it would be better than this
Functional but Clunky
This app is basically functional in that it, usually, accomplishes the task it was intended for.
The experience of performing the tasks though is hindered by terrible app design, grindingly slow operations, horrible user interface, to name but a few areas that desperately need attention.
It is unfortunate that this is an app I am required to use.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.