Feedback2Go allows customers travelling on NSW public transport, roads and waterways a quick and simple method to provide service-related feedback using their mobile device. It’s free and easy to use and quicker than calling and waiting to speak to an operator.
You can snap a photo, tag your location and identify the transport mode you want to comment on. You can describe the issue and submit feedback direct to Transport for NSW.
Features and benefits:
• A mobile channel that makes it easier for you to provide feedback on major transport modes: Metro, Train, Bus, Ferry, Light Rail, Roads and Maritime.
• Include photos and location to assist with your feedback
• Icons make it easy to select the service or mode feedback relates to
• Describe the issue in your own words
• Track your feedback and its status in real time.
Added ability to provide feedback for Metro and On Demand services
Updated details on where to find carriage IDs and bus numbers
Other minor updates and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not bad. Could be better. Why didn’t they have their own categories in SnapSendSolve app? Developing their own app seems unnecessary.
If you select the service it should show the nearest stop using GPS to the location given but ALLOW an override.
It should automatically have the current date and time but ALLOW an override.
Simple to use
Easy to follow steps, does what it says with minimum fuss.
Great to have an app like this but would be good if it had specific inputs for different information to identify the bus rather than just free text.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.