Feedback2Go allows customers travelling on NSW public transport, roads and waterways a quick and simple method to provide service-related feedback using their mobile device. It’s free and easy to use and quicker than calling and waiting to speak to an operator.
You can snap a photo, tag your location and identify the transport mode you want to comment on. You can describe the issue and submit feedback direct to Transport for NSW.
Features and benefits:
• A mobile channel that makes it easier for you to provide feedback on major transport modes: Train, Bus, Ferry, Light Rail, Roads and Maritime.
• Include photos and location to assist with your feedback
• Icons make it easy to select the service or mode feedback relates to
• Describe the issue in your own words
• Track your feedback and its status in real time.
* Location selector now makes it simpler to select train stations, tram/bus stops and ferry wharfs.
* Adds support for iPhone X
Ratings and Reviews
Simple to use
Easy to follow steps, does what it says with minimum fuss.
The app is the best for buss and train feedback
Waste of time?
App is good, but responses from TfNSW are poor, with rarely any positive action being taken
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.