Thinking about hitting the road? Did you know fatigue crashes can happen on any drive, no matter how short or what time of day it is. Test how tired you might be before you get behind the wheel; share your results with your friends. You especially may be at a higher risk if you are;
- A new parent and have had broken sleep
- A shift worker
- Doing physical work like a trade
- A student busy balancing study, work and fun
- On the road for long periods like delivery or taxi drivers.
It’s important to think about how tired you are before driving, recognise the early warning signs and know what to do to avoid driving tired.
Test Your Tired Self is an initiative of Transport for NSW.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
could help a lot of people :)
It's made me learn a lot
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Transport for NSW
- 25.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2016 Transport for NSW
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.