Access and organise your files no matter where they’re located — on your device, in the cloud, on an external drive or file server— with Files. The Recent view displays the files you’ve been working on lately in high-resolution thumbnails. Use the powerful Browse view to navigate folders, organise your files with tags, move files between folders, and search. Files also makes it easy to access iCloud Drive and third-party cloud storage services such as Dropbox, Box and OneDrive.
• Press the Files icon in the Dock or Home screen to quickly open a file from anywhere
• Connect an external drive or SD card to your device to access the files
• Connect to a file server at work or a home PC using SMB from Files.
• Use tags to organise files stored with different cloud providers and across different apps.
• Pin your favourite folders in Browse view for quick access to the ones you use most.
• Give people access to any file stored in iCloud Drive by sharing a link from the Files app.
• Drag and drop to select files and organise them into folders.
- Apple Pty Limited
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2017-2020 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.