Keynote is the most powerful presentation app ever designed for a mobile device. Built from the ground up for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch, it makes creating a world-class presentation — complete with animated graphs and cinematic transitions — as simple as touching and tapping.
Start with an Apple-designed theme and add text, images, graphs, tables and shapes with just a few taps. Highlight your data with stunning interactive graphs. Draw and write with Apple Pencil on supported devices, or use your finger. Present straight from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. Or use Keynote Live to present a slideshow that viewers can follow from their Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and from iCloud.com. Preview your slides and notes on your device using the Presenter Display.
With iCloud built in, your presentations are kept up-to-date across all your devices. And with real-time collaboration, your team will be able to work together at the same time on a Mac, iPad, iPhone or iPod touch — even on a PC using iWork for iCloud.
Collaborate with others at the same time
• Your whole team can work together on a presentation at the same time using real-time collaboration
• Collaboration is built straight into Keynote on the Mac, iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
• PC users can collaborate too, using Keynote for iCloud
• Share your document publicly or with specific people
• Easily see who’s currently in the presentation with you
• Available on presentations stored in iCloud or in Box
Get started quickly
• Choose from 30 Apple-designed themes to give your presentations a beautiful start
• Use the slide navigator to quickly skim through your presentation, add new slides and reorder slides
• Design your presentation using your choice of slide layouts, animations, fonts and style options
• Import and edit Microsoft PowerPoint files using Mail, a WebDAV service or iTunes File Sharing
• Quickly open password-protected presentations using Touch ID or Face ID on supported devices
Create stunning presentations
• Add emphasis to presentations with action build effects, including move, rotate and scale animations.
• Use predefined text styles or choose text options to personalise your slides
• Easily change slide masters and backgrounds
• Use doughnut charts to visualise data in an engaging new way
• Add an interactive image gallery to view a collection of photos
• Enhance your presentations with a library of over 700 editable shapes
• Quickly add your photos and videos from the Photos app using the Media Browser
• Edit down to the pixel with rulers and alignment guides
• Use Instant Alpha to easily remove image backgrounds
• Beautiful cinematic slide transitions for easily creating stunning presentations
• Magic Move effect to effortlessly animate and morph graphics
• Gorgeous slide transitions including Clothesline, Object Cube, Object Flip and Object Pop
• Impressive text and object animations including Vanish, Crumble, Fade and Scale
Present to your audience
• Rehearse a presentation with current slide, presenter notes and timer all in one view
• Keynote Live lets you present a slideshow that viewers can follow from their Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and from iCloud.com
• Present on an external display or projector; navigate slides, view presenter notes; stream wirelessly using AirPlay and Apple TV
• Highlight with Apple Pencil while presenting on iPad Pro
• Use the Keynote Remote Apple Watch app to control a presentation
• Turn on iCloud to access and edit your presentations from your Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and iCloud.com
• Use Keynote for iCloud to access and edit your presentations from a Mac or PC browser
• Keynote automatically saves your presentations as you make changes
Share your work
• Export your presentation to Microsoft PowerPoint or PDF format
• Export your presentation as a movie, animated GIF or images
Some features may require internet access; additional fees and terms may apply.
• Movies can now play through slide transitions. Add the same movie to multiple slides to play from one slide to the next.
• Use the Align to Path option to have objects stay pointed in the correct direction while following a motion path.
• Easily add captions and titles to images, videos, shapes and other objects.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Would convert over but has one major deal breaker for teachers
This is literally the best presentation app for the classroom with the best annotation support bar none. I would love to convert to this app except it has one major oversight which makes this completely useless for a teacher such as myself.
This app allows you to annotate on live presentations which performs better than it’s competitors which is great… Unless of course you were ever thinking about saving those annotations. From what I can tell there is absolutely no way to save annotations made in presenter mode which to me seems a no brainer, but infuriates me as I now have to go back to the clunky MS PowerPoint just for this one simple feature.
Keynote is a wonderful app which allows you to create a stunning presentation for work, school and also for fun.
One of the problems I’ve got with Keynote is the fact that almost EVERYTIME I go into the app and press onto a presentation, everything shows up BUT the actual slides!
Basically, all the mini slides on the side, the tool bar on top, etc. show up, but the slides don’t. This is VERY frustrating and no matter WHAT I do, I always have to turn off my iPad and turn it back on again, then go into several different apps before it turns back to normal.
Another problem is that I would like more variety of shapes, fonts and etc. to improve my presentation, as I think the variety right now is pretty bland.
Please reply back, as I’ve read many other reviews and you guys almost NEVER reply which I think is bad customer service.
Thanks and no hard feelings.
storage and crashing
the app is great and all, and i really appreciate the transitions and animations for school projects..but sometimes whenever i choose a theme, it changes completely to the point where it has a similar colour as the theme (the background), but its not even the actual theme.
and storage? i constantly keep redownloading and deleting the app, while restarting my ipad to download it again after i had to delete it because of storage. but i can't even download it BECAUSE of storage. i can't delete anything else, but can download other apps. my keynote files aren't even that big!
- Apple Pty Limited
- 635.2 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2010 - 2020 Apple Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.