Keynote is the most powerful presentation app ever designed for a mobile device. Built from the ground up for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch, it makes creating a world-class presentation — complete with animated graphs and cinematic transitions — as simple as touching and tapping.
Start with an Apple-designed theme and add text, images, graphs, tables and shapes with just a few taps. Highlight your data with stunning interactive graphs. Draw and write with Apple Pencil on supported devices, or use your finger. Present straight from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. Or use Keynote Live to present a slideshow that viewers can follow from their Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and from iCloud.com. Preview your slides and notes on your device using the Presenter Display.
With iCloud built in, your presentations are kept up-to-date across all your devices. And with real-time collaboration, your team will be able to work together at the same time on a Mac, iPad, iPhone or iPod touch — even on a PC using iWork for iCloud.
Collaborate with others at the same time
• Your whole team can work together on a presentation at the same time using real-time collaboration
• Collaboration is built straight into Keynote on the Mac, iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
• PC users can collaborate too, using Keynote for iCloud
• Share your document publicly or with specific people
• Easily see who’s currently in the presentation with you
• Available on presentations stored in iCloud or in Box
Get started quickly
• Choose from 30 Apple-designed themes to give your presentations a beautiful start
• Use the slide navigator to quickly skim through your presentation, add new slides and reorder slides
• Design your presentation using your choice of slide layouts, animations, fonts and style options
• Quickly open password-protected presentations using Touch ID or Face ID on supported devices
Create stunning presentations
• Add emphasis to presentations with action build effects, including move, rotate and scale animations.
• Use predefined text styles or choose text options to personalise your slides
• Easily change slide masters and backgrounds
• Use doughnut charts to visualise data in an engaging new way
• Add an interactive image gallery to view a collection of photos
• Enhance your presentations with a library of over 700 editable shapes
• Quickly add your photos and videos from the Photos app using the Media Browser
• Edit down to the pixel with rulers and alignment guides
• Use Instant Alpha to easily remove image backgrounds
• Beautiful cinematic slide transitions for easily creating stunning presentations
• Magic Move effect to effortlessly animate and morph graphics
• Gorgeous slide transitions including Clothesline, Object Cube, Object Flip and Object Pop
• Impressive text and object animations including Vanish, Crumble, Fade and Scale
Present to your audience
• Rehearse a presentation with current slide, presenter notes and timer all in one view
• Keynote Live lets you present a slideshow that viewers can follow from their Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and from iCloud.com
• Present on an external display or projector; navigate slides, view presenter notes; stream wirelessly using AirPlay and Apple TV
• Highlight with Apple Pencil while presenting on iPad Pro
• Use the Keynote Remote Apple Watch app to control a presentation
• Turn on iCloud to access and edit your presentations from your Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and iCloud.com
• Use Keynote for iCloud to access and edit your presentations from a Mac or PC browser
• Keynote automatically saves your presentations as you make changes
Share your work
• Export your presentation to Microsoft PowerPoint or PDF format
• Export your presentation as a movie, animated GIF or images
Some features may require internet access; additional fees and terms may apply.
• Teachers using the Classwork app to assign activities in Keynote can now view student progress, such as time spent
Ratings and Reviews
Would convert over but has one major deal breaker for teachers
This is literally the best presentation app for the classroom with the best annotation support bar none. I would love to convert to this app except it has one major oversight which makes this completely useless for a teacher such as myself.
This app allows you to annotate on live presentations which performs better than it’s competitors which is great… Unless of course you were ever thinking about saving those annotations. From what I can tell there is absolutely no way to save annotations made in presenter mode which to me seems a no brainer, but infuriates me as I now have to go back to the clunky MS PowerPoint just for this one simple feature.
It’s great for presentations! You don’t even need to download it. If you can’t find your notes, search the other files like iCloud or on my iPad/iPhone. I also use it to edit videos sometimes even though that’s not the purpose of this app. It really helped with my school presentation too! But the thing is, while you can screen record while using the app, you can’t record for longer than 20 seconds without the recording automatically stopping and then not saving to your photo library. You can record and save your video but you’ll have to stop the recording before the 20 second mark. But that’s not even the point of this app anyway, you use it for presentation and it’s a great app for that purpose. It’s an apple app, so you should already have it. A great app
Keynote is a wonderful app which allows you to create a stunning presentation for work, school and also for fun.
One of the problems I’ve got with Keynote is the fact that almost EVERYTIME I go into the app and press onto a presentation, everything shows up BUT the actual slides!
Basically, all the mini slides on the side, the tool bar on top, etc. show up, but the slides don’t. This is VERY frustrating and no matter WHAT I do, I always have to turn off my iPad and turn it back on again, then go into several different apps before it turns back to normal.
Another problem is that I would like more variety of shapes, fonts and etc. to improve my presentation, as I think the variety right now is pretty bland.
Please reply back, as I’ve read many other reviews and you guys almost NEVER reply which I think is bad customer service.
Thanks and no hard feelings.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Apple Pty Limited
- 495.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.1 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2010 - 2021 Apple Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.