Collect your GIFs. Share them. Love them! If you're a GIF connoisseur, then you need an app that's as serious about them as you are. That's where GIFwrapped comes in.
• Use iCloud or Dropbox to add new GIFs and sync your collection. Keep your GIFs on multiple devices and have a backup in the cloud. The digital cloud. No one keeps GIFs in real clouds anymore, everything gets too wet.
• Use the bundled Messages app to share GIFs from your Library with your friends in seconds. No muss, no fuss.
• Drag and drop GIFs en mass to and from GIFwrapped. Drag them all! Drag them good!
• Find new GIFs using Giphy powered search! Just bang in a phrase like "cat" or "lumpy space princess" and be prepared for pure awesome to rain down on you from the heavens.
• Import GIFs, Bursts, and Live Photos from your Photo Library. Save them back to Photos, too, if that's your jam.
• Use an extension to quickly save images to your library! It's not sexy or anything, but it is super easy and probably fun by someone's standards!
• Preview GIFs in standard or retina quality. It all depends on whether you like pixels or not.
Upgrade your GIF game even further by subscribing to GIFwrapped Premium for US$3.49 per year (may vary from country to country), which unlocks awesome features, removes ads, and supports an independent creator.
• Turn off ads. I hate 'em as much as your do, but a guy's gotta eat.
• Bookmark searches for easy access the next time you want them. These things are important for those GIF standoffs your's somehow always getting into.
• Reuse, and recycle, your search history as a list of bookmarks, so revisiting the past doesn't need to involve time travel… or memory.
• Additional information about images within the Into panel, including number of frames, duration, and more. That way you can know your GIFs inside and out.
• Turn off the embedded watermark in Bursts and Live Photos. I mean, liking GIFwrapped is one thing, but to plaster the logo over GIFs of your pets? Probably a bit much.
If you choose to subscribe to GIFwrapped Premium, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and the subscription will automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of the current period. You can manage this in Account Settings. Cancel your subscription at least 24 hours before the end of the current period to let it lapse.
Terms of Service: https://gifwrapped.co/terms
Guess who's back, back again? It's GIFwrapped, with some more bug fixes (tell a friend).
- A change to how windows are handled in iOS13 seemed to make it so that they aren't automatically held onto when presenting alerts in them, which made the image deletion prompt relieve itself of duty prematurely. I made a quick tweak to ensure that the window is kept around, and things are once again working much more like one would expect.
- When renaming GIFs, the sync engine could get stuck in a loop of attempting to update the server; it would actually work the first time, but the local metadata wasn't being updated with the change afterwards, so it'd just keep trying over and over. I added an extra line to force the metadata update for that particular piece of information, and now it's working as expected again.
- The status bar was going dark when opening the in-app settings screen, which is one of those very minor visual bugs that I just can't abide. After taking a look, I realised that I no longer need the hands-on approach to status bar management I'd previously had, so I got to delete some code to fix the issue. DANG THAT FEELS GOOD
- Speaking of incredibly minor visual things, the user guide's search bar was bothering me, in that it was showing as a _very_ faded looking version of the colour it was intended to be. I tweaked the appearance to try and make it a little better, and now I'm… well, not happy, but definitely a little less irked.
Remember: always wash behind your ears… and that if you want to let me know about any issue you're having, you can always tweet @gifwrapped or email email@example.com with the issue. It helps make things better for everyone!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fellow Gif nerds - this is the one!
So easy to use, fantastic search function, heaps of awesome features. There’s nothing not to love!
great for twitter gifs
Perfect for gifs, thank you 😇🙏😘
Clever app and very funny
As someone else said, hilarious menu and update descriptions (try deleting a gif sometime), I love it!
Gifwrapped is easy to use on your phone, and to sync with your Dropbox. I didn't have a Dropbox, but was easy enough to create one.
Now, if I'm on a PC and find a gif I want, I save it straight to my Dropbox, if I am on my phone, I save it to photos then import it. And you can then delete it out of your photo library (took me a bit to work that out but that's cos I'm a noob).
Love this app and reckon it will go viral :D
- Daniel Farrelly
- 38.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2019 Daniel Farrelly
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $2.99
- All the Things $14.99
- GIFwrapped Premium $4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.