Collect your GIFs. Share them. Love them! If you're a GIF connoisseur, then you need an app that's as serious about them as you are. That's where GIFwrapped comes in.
• Use iCloud or Dropbox to add new GIFs and sync your collection. Keep your GIFs on multiple devices and have a backup in the cloud. The digital cloud. No one keeps GIFs in real clouds anymore, everything gets too wet.
• Use the bundled Messages app to share GIFs from your Library with your friends in seconds. No muss, no fuss.
• Drag and drop GIFs en mass to and from GIFwrapped. Drag them all! Drag them good!
• Find new GIFs using Giphy powered search! Just bang in a phrase like "cat" or "lumpy space princess" and be prepared for pure awesome to rain down on you from the heavens.
• Import GIFs, Bursts, and Live Photos from your Photo Library. Save them back to Photos, too, if that's your jam.
• Use an extension to quickly save images to your library! It's not sexy or anything, but it is super easy and probably fun by someone's standards!
• Preview GIFs in standard or retina quality. It all depends on whether you like pixels or not.
Upgrade your GIF game even further by subscribing to GIFwrapped Premium for US$4.99 per year (may vary from country to country), which unlocks awesome features, removes ads, and supports an independent creator.
• Turn off ads. I hate 'em as much as your do, but a guy's gotta eat.
• Bookmark searches for easy access the next time you want them. These things are important for those GIF standoffs your's somehow always getting into.
• Reuse, and recycle, your search history as a list of bookmarks, so revisiting the past doesn't need to involve time travel… or memory.
• Additional information about images within the Into panel, including number of frames, duration, and more. That way you can know your GIFs inside and out.
• Turn off the embedded watermark in Bursts and Live Photos. I mean, liking GIFwrapped is one thing, but to plaster the logo over GIFs of your pets? Probably a bit much.
If you choose to subscribe to GIFwrapped Premium, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and the subscription will automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of the current period. You can manage this in Account Settings. Cancel your subscription at least 24 hours before the end of the current period to let it lapse.
Terms of Service: https://gifwrapped.co/terms
I don't know about you, but from where I'm standing, 2021 feels a bit like life is pressing the pedal to the floor. As such, it's time to make good on the, uh… threat …I made back in January: this is the last GIFwrapped release to support iOS 13. On the up side, I've spent a little time duct taping a few sore points to try and improve things before I drop it like a hot coal.
- I ran across a few ways that the iCloud sync engine was causing duplicates to be created within the library. One was caused by moved or renamed files being synced from iCloud and GIFwrapped being unable to find the file locally (meaning that GIFwrapped treated it like a new file), the other being that when moving a file the update to the data store could end up happening twice. I tightened things up, found a way to better connect local copies to their iCloud counterparts, and GIFwrapped's iCloud sync should officially be the best it ever has been.
- I took a dive into the screen for renaming and moving files in an attempt to make it a little smarter, a little easier to understand, and a little harder to get into a situation where one could actually break stuff in one's Library. This is predominantly just a UI refresh, and it's not perfect, but I'm hoping it'll help make moving and renaming stuff clearer.
- The link on the Premium screen for managing subscriptions got broken when Apple changed it a while back, and it took me way to long to notice, and way too long for me to fix once I did (and I only did because a few nice people pointed it out to me several times, while I clearly just ignored them like a jerk? I'M SORRY, NICE PEOPLE. YOU DESERVE BETTER).
- In an effort to curb the usage of App Store reviews as support requests, I've removed the link to write a review from GIFwrapped's Settings screen. You're still free to write a review—especially if you have nice things to say—but you'll have to do it the old fashioned way. Sorry!
Thanks for using GIFwrapped! I'm still over here continuing to work on improving things, so if you need to get in touch, just send an email to email@example.com, or hit up @gifwrapped on Twitter. I'll do my best to help you out.
Until next time, remember: BLACK LIVES STILL MATTER.
Ratings and Reviews
Fellow Gif nerds - this is the one!
So easy to use, fantastic search function, heaps of awesome features. There’s nothing not to love!
Keeps crashing whenever I attempt to view a gif
Really enjoy this app as it is a pain to save gifs but recently whenever I put a link in and then try to view a gif, the app crashes. I would really appreciate it if you could get it fixed please.
Gifs not saving
The app was working fine since I installed it but now I can’t seem to save gifs at all. I just get a message saying unable to save at this time. I try again a day or 2 later and it still won’t save
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Daniel Farrelly
- 26.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour Unrestricted Web Access Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2021 Daniel Farrelly
- In-App Purchases
- GIFwrapped Premium $7.99
- GIFwrapped Premium $0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.