Collect your GIFs. Share them. Love them! If you're a GIF connoisseur, then you need an app that's as serious about them as you are. That's where GIFwrapped comes in.
• Use iCloud or Dropbox to add new GIFs and sync your collection. Keep your GIFs on multiple devices and have a backup in the cloud. The digital cloud. No one keeps GIFs in real clouds anymore, everything gets too wet.
• Use the bundled Messages app to share GIFs from your Library with your friends in seconds. No muss, no fuss.
• Drag and drop GIFs en mass to and from GIFwrapped. Drag them all! Drag them good!
• Find new GIFs using Giphy powered search! Just bang in a phrase like "cat" or "lumpy space princess" and be prepared for pure awesome to rain down on you from the heavens.
• Import GIFs, Bursts, and Live Photos from your Photo Library. Save them back to Photos, too, if that's your jam.
• Use an extension to quickly save images to your library! It's not sexy or anything, but it is super easy and probably fun by someone's standards!
• Preview GIFs in standard or retina quality. It all depends on whether you like pixels or not.
Upgrade your GIF game even further by subscribing to GIFwrapped Premium for US$3.49 per year (may vary from country to country), which unlocks awesome features, removes ads, and supports an independent creator.
• Turn off ads. I hate 'em as much as your do, but a guy's gotta eat.
• Bookmark searches for easy access the next time you want them. These things are important for those GIF standoffs your's somehow always getting into.
• Reuse, and recycle, your search history as a list of bookmarks, so revisiting the past doesn't need to involve time travel… or memory.
• Additional information about images within the Into panel, including number of frames, duration, and more. That way you can know your GIFs inside and out.
• Turn off the embedded watermark in Bursts and Live Photos. I mean, liking GIFwrapped is one thing, but to plaster the logo over GIFs of your pets? Probably a bit much.
If you choose to subscribe to GIFwrapped Premium, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and the subscription will automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of the current period. You can manage this in Account Settings. Cancel your subscription at least 24 hours before the end of the current period to let it lapse.
Terms of Service: https://gifwrapped.co/terms
Back again! Had a couple of tricky bugs to figure out this time around, and took the opportunity to add some of that sweet, sweet pointer action that you can do on iPad now.
- Took a pass at the low-hanging fruit around hover gestures on iPad, mostly hitting the spots that already had arrow key support (plus a couple of extra spots where it made sense). I'm sure there's more that can be done, but it's a great start.
- A few people (more and more) have been seeing a crash on launch which I just couldn't get enough information on to properly fix. Managed to sort the information part out in the last release, which allowed me to nail down a potential cause and resolve it. I'm basically a detective now.
- Chonky GIFs are and always will be problematic for me (due to their extra-cuddly size), and most recently they were blocking the UI for a moment when loading, which became real apparent when swiping through previews. One of the heaviest parts of loading a GIF is decoding the data, which the library I use does on the main thread (where UI stuff is done), so I moved that to a background thread and it feels muuuuuuch smoother now.
Until next time. Stay safe out there!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Keeps crashing whenever I attempt to view a gif
Really enjoy this app as it is a pain to save gifs but recently whenever I put a link in and then try to view a gif, the app crashes. I would really appreciate it if you could get it fixed please.
Fellow Gif nerds - this is the one!
So easy to use, fantastic search function, heaps of awesome features. There’s nothing not to love!
great for twitter gifs
Perfect for gifs, thank you 😇🙏😘
- Daniel Farrelly
- 36.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2020 Daniel Farrelly
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $2.99
- All the Things $14.99
- GIFwrapped Premium $4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.