--[ Winner of MacStories Selects 2018. Must-Have iOS Apps, App of the Year ]--
--[ Featured as 'Apps We Love Right Now', 'Be More Productive' and 'Get Stuff Done' ]--
"GoodTask is all you need to organize your day and get things done for real"
If you're using iCloud or Outlook with Reminders and Calendars, it's for you.
GoodTask is a Powerful Task/Project Manager based on iOS Reminders & Calendars. You can use it as simple checklist to focus or as complex project management tool to get big things done.
GoodTask provides various viewpoints to the things that you care and need to be done. Manage your tasks, projects and even your life better with GoodTask.
- Syncs with iOS Reminders & Calendars
- Supports fully customizable recurring tasks
- Manage Reminders Lists and Calendars easily
- List, Day, Week, Month view on each lists
- Board view with Date, Priority, List, Tag type
- Add Quickly and Smartly with Presets and Text Snippets
- List with selective Reminders Lists and Calendars
- Filter by including or excluding text/tags
- Filter by Priorities
- Overdue tasks, Location-based tasks, Recent tasks, etc.
- Quickly edit tasks on the fly
- Bulk actions to edit/check/delete multiple tasks at once
- Duplicate, Change due dates, add/switch tags/lists, etc.
Other Key Features
- App Icon Badge & Notifications
- Various Themes including custom fonts
- Long tap to move lists and tasks
- Supports portrait/landscape mode on all devices
- Supports iPad Pro and multi-tasking for all iPads
- Apple Watch with complications support
- Today Widget support
- Time Zone support
- Subtasks, Automatic Repeat after Completion & Manual sort (GoodTask 3 only)
Visit our website for more information (http://goodtaskapp.com) !
If you have questions, mention @goodtaskapp on twitter or send an email to email@example.com
= About Subscriptions =
Subscriptions in GoodTask is OPTIONAL and solely in purpose of supporting the continuous development of the app. In case you choose to subscribe without unlocking everything, it'll be unlocked automatically to fully use the app.
- Supporter is an auto-renewing subscription and is available for yearly periods.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
If you need support, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We'll get to you right away. :)
- Bug fixes and stability improvements (Fix for iOS 12)
## Hide Calendar Event
: Long tap on calendar event to hide if needed
: You can reset it by 'Settings - Advanced - Delete Local Cache Files'
## Contextual Smart List
: Contextual List option is divided into 2 options. Smart List option will manage tags and priorities and List option will only manage Reminders lists.
## Scan Documents
: Along with 'Audio' and 'Camera' attachments, now you can 'Scan' documents easily. Scanned documents will be saved as PDF inside the task.
## iOS 15 Support
- Board Widget for iPad (Extra Large size)
- Quick Note support
- Time sensitive notification
- Restart the device if it's not working
- You can turn it off inside 'Settings.app - Notifications' if you don't like the behavior
- Read Tags from Reminders app option in 'Settings - Advanced'
## Next 5 weeks on Month view
You can tap 'More' button on top right to toggle 'Next 5 Weeks' and 'Start: 1st' while on Month view. 'Next 7 Days' option will show on Week view.
- Option can also be set on 'Settings - General'
- Calendar on Widget while month view is selected will follow this setting
## Widget improvements
- Open View: You can choose which view will open when widget is tapped
- Weekdays will show on smaller devices when possible
- Theme for dark mode can be set separately
- Task/event icons follow app's settings: 'Settings - Appearance'
Ratings and Reviews
Love love love
Love this app and how you can do so much with it, would absolutely recommend. What would be even better would be if you could set tasks to repeat on a specific weekday (ie every Monday), add that feature and this app would be perfect.
Update: you now can! I can conclude this app is perfect.
I don’t think I’ll ever use any other to do list app. So intuitive and complicated enough that it can adapt to anyones lifestyle, yet once you get the hang of it the interface is easy to use and understand. Life changingly good!
Life changingly good
This app is the best task manager on the market. Simple on the face making it easy to use, yet deep in features making it powerful.
Easily organise tasks into groups and add sub tasks. Drag and drop to reorganise days to weeks to months at a time. Reports to look back and see what’s been achieved. Quick actions to make adjustments easily.
This app runs my entire life now, I couldn’t live without it. Highly recommended.
Fantastic Reminders App
There’s so much to love about this app. It integrates perfectly with Apple’s Reminders app. It’s also highly customisable (time presets, task detail display, theme colours etc.). I’ve tried a LOT of to-do apps, and I find myself coming back to this.
There’s a couple of things I would like to see though. I don’t use the “Goals” function at all, and find it a little confusing, but I’d love to see a “Habits” option introduced (similar to TickTick).
I’d also like an option to switch to a “card” style design for the task list (perhaps similar to Memento or Moleskine’s Actions). Just my two cents!
Congratulations to the developer(s). Amazing job!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- haha Interactive
- 126.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © haha interactive, co
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Everything $14.99
- GoodTask Supporter $13.99
- Support Once $14.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.