Halal Advisor allows you to order Halal food delivery or Halal takeaway from Australia’s largest Halal food network, right from your devices!
***Note: in our latest update we have removed the app permission required to access your camera. Uploading images on the Halal Advisor platform is no longer available.
You can use Halal Advisor to:
• Easily enter a suburb and pick a restaurant
• Choose from a huge variety of cuisines
• Get special deals and discounts
• Pay safely with PayPal Express
• Choose pick up or delivery
• Get an instant order confirmation via email
• Or, just pre-order your food for later
We've got so many cuisines to choose from; Chinese, Italian, Indian, Thai, Japanese plus many more… you don’t even need to get up from the couch! Order your Halal food now!
In addition, we also offer:
• No mark-up of menu prices
• Customer ratings and reviews for each restaurant
• Australian-based customer service
• Instant email confirmation with delivery time
Ordering with the Halal Advisor app is simple:
HOW IT WORKS (First Timers)
1. Search – Enter your suburb or postcode and choose a restaurant
2. Order – Select your favourite food from the menu and place an order
3. Eat – You’ll receive an email confirming your delivery time. Just sit back and wait for your Halal food to arrive.
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Cool idea bro
For some reason, I can’t actually search for restaurants by name.
Sure, give me based on location, but what if I wanna know of a particular place is listed? Can’t do it. Boo.
I am glad we have an app to find halal restaurants easily now but may I suggest that you mention whether the restaurant is more like a takeaway place or a casual restaurant or a formal. This will make it easy for us to choose if we are going to another surburb to try out a new eatery and not knowing whether it is a casual or takeaway place.
Love the app, it's not always easy knowing what's halal around Sydney so this definitely helps narrow it down. Already have downloaded it onto my family's phones👍🏼
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.