Microsoft Intune helps organizations manage access to corporate apps, data, and resources. Company Portal is the app that lets you, as an employee of your company, securely access those resources.
Before you can use this app, make sure your IT admin has set up your work account. Your company must also have a subscription to Microsoft Intune.
Company Portal helps simplify the tasks you need to do for work:
• Enroll your device to access corporate resources, including Office, email, and OneDrive for Business
• Quickly reset the password to your work account if you should forget it
• Find apps that will help you with your daily tasks as provided by your company
• View and manage all your enrolled devices – and wipe them yourself if they get lost or stolen
• Get help from your IT department with easy-to-find contact information
A note about Intune: every organization has different access requirements, and will use Intune in ways that they determine will best manage their information. Some functionality might be unavailable in certain countries. If you have questions about how this app is being used within your organization, your company’s IT administrator should have those answers for you. Microsoft, your network provider, and your device’s manufacturer do not know how Intune will be used by your organization.
We’ve been working hard to improve your experience in the Company Portal. This update brings:
• Faster, up-front access to the apps and books you need for work.
• Advanced filters so you can quickly find new apps and books.
• Total redesign of Apps tab to improve appearance and ease-of-use on iOS devices.
• Updated instructions for setting up access on iOS 12.2 devices
For details about what’s new in the app, see aka.ms/intuneupdates.
Leave us a review in the App Store! Your feedback helps us make the Company Portal better.
Ratings and Reviews
Toooo long installation process
There are far toooooo many steps. However, I have to say it looks more technologic installation proves and the PDF guide it's REALLY useful Hope it works as well as before
Won’t sync outlook contacts to iPhone
Got a new iphone8 and set up company portal. All worked fine for two weeks... now won’t sync outlook contacts to
iPhone. Select delete contacts and it recognises I have 334 in outlook. Select add contacts to iPhone and recognises I have 334 but won’t add to iPhone. Have deregistered device, deleted app, reset iPhone and started again twice but still doesn’t add contacts. Have selected “reset account” but nothing. Most annoyed and frustrated !! Help please
Developer Response ,
If you recently updated to iOS 11.3, that may be the cause of the change you are seeing. With iOS 11.3, Apple introduced a new security feature that prevents contacts in managed/work accounts from being used in unmanaged/personal apps/accounts. You can read more about this here: https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/intunesupport/2018/04/17/support-tip-ios-11-3-and-native-contacts-app/
Well Done Telstra Team
Really easy to use! Just works! So simple compared with previous processes! Thanks for making the complex simple! I would highly recommend to all Telstra users.
- Microsoft Corporation
- 50.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.